APAT Irish Online Championship

teaulc

APAT Irish Online Poker Championship takes place this week APAT are pleased to confirm details of the Irish Online Poker Championship, taking place at Blue Square from 8pm on April 18th. IMG_9962.JPG Yates: Welsh Online Champion The entry fee for the event is $50 + $5, and players entering will start with 10,000 chips and 12 minute blind levels. The winner of the event will receive a significant cash prize, National Title & Gold Medal and an entry to a £1,000 buy in Grosvenor UK Poker Tour main event. The top three players will receive APAT National Medals and an option to enter the Irish Amateur Poker Championship in Dublin on May 30th & 31st, where their Online Championship Medals will be presented. Satellites to the Online Championship event will be available at Blue Square on Monday April 13th and Tuesday 14th at 8pm. Monday’s satellite will be a $10 + $1 freezeout, while Tuesday’s will be a $5 + $0.50 rebuy. The previous event in the Online Championship series; the Welsh Online Championship, was won by Brian ‘BOINGBLITZ’ Yates. Good luck to all participating players

Re: APAT Irish Online Championship

bloody hell Mike' date=' what happened :([/quote'] yeah, early evening beers and poker don't mix. Went crazy with AQ on a board of Q,10,6 however my opponent must have been drinking too as he kept reraising my reraises with 66. I eventually got it all in with AK pre, hit the K on the flop but obv opponent had AA. Lasted all of 23 minutes with in a 10K deepstack :dude, gutted still wasnt first out. GL if your still ok, I shut it down for my own safety shortly afterwards.

Re: APAT Irish Online Championship lost a massive stack with 2 pair against F/H and then my router decides to freeze.............took me ages to get back on BlueSquare and i have 700 chips left. back up to 6k now but seriously need a double up

Re: APAT Irish Online Championship

Report up on tha APAT website. 7th for WASP which the report says puts him top of the national online rankings :clap
Hmmm I'm happy that I am heading the rankings but again I should have took it down last night, I seem to be having a problem on FT's at the moment, I need to rethink my strat. I seem to have be given a little criticism in that report (banter I'm sure) but those of you know me know that I never show a hand unless there is a very good reason and I was 'playing' someone at the table. The JT shove when folded to me on the button with 10bb is standard play for me knowing that I will only get called by premium hands. To be called by K8 (for ALL his chips) is amazing and sucks but he won :ok