PokerPlayer Magazine and Pokerstars SCOOP freeroll Sat.11th April

teaulc

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine and Pokerstars SCOOP freeroll Sat.11th April

UK and ROI only ..............reg is open and no password needed.. this means a hell of a lot of donks playing this prizes = 1st and 2nd get seat to $1050 Main Event (MID) 3rd - 9th get $109 seat to Main Event (LOW) starts at 8pm :ok
So how the hell is a pokerplayer freeroll and why publish a password in the mag if they werent gonna bother using in the first place this is just stupid if u ask me :wall:wall:wall:wall

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine and Pokerstars SCOOP freeroll Sat.11th April e-mailed both p/stars and dennis publishings about this matter--on first night of registering--when noticed--no password needed. Both have had every opertunity to sort this fiasco out,well 1600 players reg. saturday lunch time. Normally both are sh-it hot e-mail wise,but both have chosen to ignore this matter--well cancelled my subs with p/player and took funds off stars

perhaps they trying to attract more business?
You dont attract more business by diminishing the value of the games you offer and removing a big reason (high value freerolls) - and I'm sure PP know that. I suspect that the game has just been set up wrong, and the "right person" hasnt been around/available to make the change in time.....

I suspect that the game has just been set up wrong, and the "right person" hasnt been around/available to make the change in time.....
not for the 1st time either

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine and Pokerstars SCOOP freeroll Sat.11th April I have just emailed Pokerstars about a different issue (their clock is an hour out if you switch it to GMT - current time is 14:22 BST / 13:22 GMT, but they show the time as 14:22 GMT) - it took them 41 minutes to reply - so they obviously read emails quickly. (though dont understand them :wall :wall :wall)

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine and Pokerstars SCOOP freeroll Sat.11th April I have also tried to contact the Poker player team by ringing the office but obviously being closed and have email aswell i think this is one ROYAL FCUK UP and not fair to us subscribers they didnt even limit it to UK and IRE only its open to every tom dick and harry so we are gonna get the usaul TWATS playing this and instead of being a 4HR torni were gonna be going for a Fooking week at this rate :wall:wall:wall:wall

I have also tried to contact the Poker player team by ringing the office but obviously being closed and have email aswell i think this is one ROYAL FCUK UP and not fair to us subscribers they didnt even limit it to UK and IRE only its open to every tom dick and harry so we are gonna get the usaul TWATS playing this and instead of being a 4HR torni were gonna be going for a Fooking week at this rate :wall:wall:wall:wall
I assume that 1800 players at this stage is high?

I assume that 1800 players at this stage is high?
Just a bit for a Poker player torni it usually is for these kinda tornis around the 500 - 700 mark:sad but now cause of this fcuk up its currently 1860 :@:eek:puke

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine and Pokerstars SCOOP freeroll Sat.11th April :rollin:rollin:rollin@ all of you whinging. I subscribe to both magazines only for strategy to improve my game. Even If there is no freerolls I will be getting both mags till my days of poker are over. One cock up and you guys makeing huge deal of it. The guys are just humans after all and sometimes make mistakes. Its Easter as well, so difficult to catch anyone around. To editors of IP and PP: get rid off those freerolls and you will never have a single complaint about your mags. You doing fantastic job. Keep it up! To PL guys: get a grip FFS!

:rollin:rollin:rollin@ all of you whinging. I subscribe to both magazines only for strategy to improve my game. Even If there is no freerolls I will be getting both mags till my days of poker are over. One cock up and you guys makeing huge deal of it. The guys are just humans after all and sometimes make mistakes. Its Easter as well, so difficult to catch anyone around. To editors of IP and PP: get rid off those freerolls and you will never have a single complaint about your mags. You doing fantastic job. Keep it up! To PL guys: get a grip FFS!
Couldn't agree more Hen. The magazines only cost pennies anyway.

:rollin:rollin:rollin@ all of you whinging. I subscribe to both magazines only for strategy to improve my game. Even If there is no freerolls I will be getting both mags till my days of poker are over. One cock up and you guys makeing huge deal of it. The guys are just humans after all and sometimes make mistakes. Its Easter as well, so difficult to catch anyone around. To editors of IP and PP: get rid off those freerolls and you will never have a single complaint about your mags. You doing fantastic job. Keep it up! To PL guys: get a grip FFS!
must be the time of the month :tongue2

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine and Pokerstars SCOOP freeroll Sat.11th April :sadWell I lasted long Got suckered in with AA against some girl going all in every hand pre flop, regardless of what she had and seemingly hitting everything on the flop. :ok She wont last long at that rate. Oh well, thats poker. Good luck all those playing. :ok

:sadWell I lasted long Got suckered in with AA against some girl going all in every hand pre flop, regardless of what she had and seemingly hitting everything on the flop. :ok She wont last long at that rate. Oh well, thats poker. Good luck all those playing. :ok
unlucky mate

unlucky mate
Nah, was my own fault. Should have just let her keep doing it until she met a hand from someone else. Think in future in massive freeroll MTT's Ill sit out the first half hour or so and let it calm down a bit and the all in every hand players get on with it without being tempted by a big pair.

Think in future in massive freeroll MTT's Ill sit out the first half hour or so and let it calm down a bit and the all in every hand players get on with it without being tempted by a big pair.
:rollin Kids in bed for 10 to 9, and opened table, had blinded down to 270 chips... now on 2670 at first break :lol It's an awesome tactic RB :ok

Nah, was my own fault. Should have just let her keep doing it until she met a hand from someone else. Think in future in massive freeroll MTT's Ill sit out the first half hour or so and let it calm down a bit and the all in every hand players get on with it without being tempted by a big pair.
well it is the reverse for me,,,i am the aggressor as you see in the suck-out thread,and it is a battle between me and 1 other with me on top at mo,well i was till one of the sit-outs came back when i had QQ, diamonds on the flop and i bet into it ,,he calls rag on turn so i push and he calls with A/K and sucks out a King to take 2k off me.still in good shape though:ok

well it is the reverse for me' date=',,i am the aggressor [/quote'] Yeah, but you have ability. This girl was going all in with 23o and flopping full houses :lol Went in with 69o and opponent went in with 88 flop and tur came, and still in the same position and what comes on the river? a fcuking 9 :lol As aggressive as you play, you wouldnt do the above, surely?

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine and Pokerstars SCOOP freeroll Sat.11th April know where your coming from RB, trouble is, it is a freeroll and you dont get any kind of good poker til the 2nd hour. really, best way is to either play aggressive and make some chips or play top 10 hands only and hope to pick them up that way... there is no real strategy to freerolls.

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine and Pokerstars SCOOP freeroll Sat.11th April Were you on my table? :unsure I just suddenly saw you in the chat telling me not to run away - never knew we were on the same table :unsure (but I'm not concentrating on it at all)