Happy Easter from Ladbrokes Poker‏

PGremlin

Anyone else got this mail from Ladbroke? Irish Festival Easter Special– 5 Irish Packages added We have created a special tournament for you this Easter. You have a chance to win 5 fantastic Ladbrokes Irish Poker Festival Packages! To qualify for our special Easter tournament, all you have to do is accumulate 100 Tournament Points or 40 Raked Hands between Wednesday 8th and Sunday 12th April. Tournament details:

Name: Irish Festival Easter Special Date: Easter Monday the 13th of April Time: 19:00 BST Buy in: €1 Find it in the Tournament Lobby under Tournaments/ Special How to check your play Go to the Poker Lobby and click on Menu /My Account – Raked Hands Checker or Tournament Points.

Re: Happy Easter from Ladbrokes Poker‏ out 19th/291 absolutely gutted.:sad first utg with AK raised, BB throws allin withAJ, i call, he hits J . Then later (still 27k chips) my 33 hit 3 on flop guy bets 7.5k I throw allin he chasing spade flush and hits :wall