latest Boss update

teaulc

Re: latest Boss update I totally agree AL, one benefit of the new upgrade is the ability to adjust the table size, helpful when multitabling, but still sh*te, cos you can barely read the table when you shrink it to 25%.:puke:puke Bring back the old :ok

Re: latest Boss update Email received from PokerKings today - they seem to like it. They obviously haven't actually tried locating their preferred table only to see the list disappear back to the top before you can click on it. :wall

New and Improved PokerKings We have introduced many new features to PokerKings in an effort to improve your poker playing experience. Check out the enhanced miniview feature with new resizable tables. Just click and drag the tables to the size that you want. There are also great new filters for all the games. Locating your preferred table or tournament has now become much easier. Log in today and enjoy our new features.

Re: latest Boss update How are the resizable tables on Boss? This was one of the major issues I had with the software and why I didn't stick around when I cleared my bonus. Do the resizable tables have full detail or are they enlarged versions of the mini-view tables? I found the mini-view tables virtually unplayable if I remember correctly. Thanks, Rob

Re: latest Boss update They are the full size tables that are resizable. If you make them too small though, then they are as unplayable as the mini tables. There is a big problem with the font/focus of the tables after resize making some of the text difficult to read. They have play money tables - suggest you download and have a look - you'll know within 5 minutes whether it works for you or not :ok

Re: latest Boss update

Email received from PokerKings today - they seem to like it. They obviously haven't actually tried locating their preferred table only to see the list disappear back to the top before you can click on it. :wall
:@:@:@ its like catching a fly with chopsticks:wall:wall:wall