Livin' on the Edge III

Hodgey

Re: Livin' on the Edge III

How frustrating for you, it seems to be either the horse is unplaced or it wins :( A martingale system on laying your selections to place might be interesting!!!!
Hmmm an interesting suggestion....! :lol :$

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was fairly serious to be honest!! None placed twice in a row again today.. Good luck finding the losers!
I did have a look at it to be honest - but there was a sequence of 5 placing in a row which scared me right off!

I did have a look at it to be honest - but there was a sequence of 5 placing in a row which scared me right off!
That is a bit concerning, although you could cut your losses if say 3 placed in a row. How many times ahve you had 3 in a row and what sort of sample?

That is a bit concerning' date=' although you could cut your losses if say 3 placed in a row. How many times ahve you had 3 in a row and what sort of sample?[/quote'] I'll have a look again and let you know... As for this thread, it's finished. I'm stunned as to what's happened. This is the summary over the last 10 months to level stakes of 15.00 per lay: Bets Staked P/L 24 3,055.50 45.99 61 7,989.00 257.52 68 8,973.00 446.88 64 8,196.00 141.41 24 3,057.00 193.79 44 5,409.00 58.80 62 8,041.50 193.82 57 7,222.50 250.64 26 3,270.00 371.67 56 7,350.00 (833.52) And I started this month. Bloody typical. Totally gutted. :sad

That is a bit concerning' date=' although you could cut your losses if say 3 placed in a row. How many times ahve you had 3 in a row and what sort of sample?[/quote'] Sample of 500: 5 losses in a row : once 4 losses in a row : twice 3 losses in a row : ten times Too much to Martingale I think!