Livin' on the Edge III

Hodgey

It's back! By popular demand - well one person asked about it anyway! :lol Previous attempts can be found here: Livin' on the Edge & Livin' on the Edge - Place Edition The original version has been tweaked slightly to arrive at these criteria. There won't be as many selections as previously but hopefully they will be higher quality. On average there will probably be 50-60 lays per month. Stakes are 0.8% of bank fixed profit based on the ratchet system. Now seeing that interest rates are rock bottom and it's the start of a new tax year I've decided that rather than invest my £3600 allowance in a measly 3.50% ISA I'm gonna invest it in LOTE3 instead! So the target is to beat returns of £126 in the year. Also, if I manage to end the year with a balance of only £1800 I'll have probably outperformed the stocks and shares ISA's anyway! :lol Start Bank is £3600 Stakes are £28.80 First one's this arvo..... :hope

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.