BBOTD 4th April

14:15 Aintree - Kalahari King 1pt win I did not like Tatenen for the Arkle and I cannot be having him either and the one who I think will take the beating is Ferdy Murphy's Kalahari King. He arrives here in good form having only been beating a short head in the Arkle, As I mentioned I did not think Tatenen even if he stayed on his feet would have come close to winning the Arkle so I think he has the beating of him here and I also think he should be to good for the rest. KK was slightly unlucky not to win the Arkle and if ridden a bit differently that day he just might of, I rate Graham Lee as a jockey but I do not think that was one of his best rides, however he can make amends here.

Re: BBOTD 4th April My nap of the day ''HIMALAYAN TRAIL'' e/w bet this horse was sold and bought for this race, has won the midlands nat so has done the 4m mark, i think in its last 2 runs they were getting the rust away and given a freshen up if its up around the front with 3/4 to jump he takes the race. T-C Nap HIMALAYAN TRAIL for the big one.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.