NRL Round 4

Knights 1-12 @ 4.00 Sportingbet Knights have a strong home record against Manly having won 4 of their last 5 at Energy. Williams may return for Manly but Lyon is out. This along with the absence of Stewart is a big blow for Manly. Knights may get Mullen back for this game in which case I would class this bet as being outstanding value. However even if he doesn't play Knights at home are a strong enough force to suggest that this bet offers value regardless of late inclusions.

Re: NRL Round 4 Canberra - North Queensland over 46.5 (1.85 @ centrebet) These two teams are renowned for playing attacking rugby so expect to see the likes of Thurston, Bowen and Campese do their thing. Canberra have lost their first 3 games while the Cowboys lost to the Storm last week so look for both teams to bounce back here as their defences have shown much to say that these two teams will not score on each other. Canberra likes playing at games in the evening so the conditions should suit them while the Cowboys hav eth espeend to open the Raiders up on the edges of the ruck

Re: NRL Round 4 Having an interest bet on your play Oscar. Just one question before I go off to place the bet. Who are the Knights, Canberra or North Queensland? :) Edit: Yuh, better forget that. :$ Close at odds, though. :\ :clap

Re: NRL Round 4 Lol Ash. That game was yesterday, Knights win by 14 which was quite annoying. For what it's worth, I am on either team under 6.5 points tonight (similar to AFL under 15.5pts). 8 of the last 9 H2H meetings between these two have been decided by less than 7pts, Cowboys are stronger on paper but the Raiders play much better on Monday nights. Looks to me to be a very even game, would expect a high scoring game that ends 28-24, 26-28, 30-24 etc. Don't really know how to describe the teams to you, but would quasi compare it to being similar in nature to a Carlton v Western Bulldogs game with Carlton at home?