Aintree - 3rd April 2009

3.45 - FINGERONTHEPULSE Barry states that this is one of the best horses he'll be racing during the Grand National and I'm gonna go ahead and trust him again since he said the same about Zaynar at Cheltenham. He said

This horse jumps extremely well and he will love the ground. He will also have a tongue tie on which will also help him a lot. He is in terrific form and although and he’ll be right there if he gets the bit of luck that every horse needs over the National fences. He’s my best chance over the National fences this week.
Sounds extremely confident and an e/w bet at 14/1 is good value! :ok

Re: Aintree - 3rd April 2009 my e/w Yankee for Friday, looking for some sound e/w value 2pm. Walsh/Nicholls could get off to a flyer on American Trilogy but I liked the look of Red Moloney at Musselburgh and fancy it to go better back on the flat track 235pm. Shining Gale has the strongest form over 3m and of course Walsh/Nicholls provide a strong favourite. But Davy Russell's mount Seigemaster could trump them all. 3.10pm. Voy Pur obviously starts strong favourite and Nacarat is quality, but I like Tidal Bay, especially on flat tracks and his record here of 2111 over the past 3 years tells a lot of how his programme is projected. 3.45pm. Ping Pong has been running brilliantly but is climbing the ratings, had a few tough races and may be giving too much to a seasoned campaigner like Gwanako or Fingeronthepulse

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.