Poker Tracker

gavham

Re: Poker Tracker I dont want to probe you too much for too much data (you need to be careful what you give away) - however would be really interested what your most profitable, and least profitable hands are (go to the hands tab and sort by BB/100) - is AA your number one hand? Also - is your positional play as expected? (i.e. Button most profitable, then cut off, then UTG followed by the blinds)? Do you manage to win more in the blinds than you pay? Also how big is your database? Big enough to draw conclusions? Feel free not to answer any of the questions you're not comfortable with.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poker Tracker

I dont want to probe you too much for too much data (you need to be careful what you give away) - however would be really interested what your most profitable, and least profitable hands are (go to the hands tab and sort by BB/100) - is AA your number one hand? Also - is your positional play as expected? (i.e. Button most profitable, then cut off, then UTG followed by the blinds)? Do you manage to win more in the blinds than you pay? Also how big is your database? Big enough to draw conclusions? Feel free not to answer any of the questions you're not comfortable with.
I have closed it down for now but ofc i will answer whatever you want, the database is huge that was the problem :) Will be back on later or over the weekend.

Re: Poker Tracker Seeing as I'm asking the questions - I should put my answers up as well ;) Over 32,665 hands, my most profitable is AA winning 2.6BB/Hand my least profitable is A3s losing 0.88 BB/Hand My earnings per hand by position are: Button 0.09 BB/Hand (6843 Hands) Cut Off 0.10 BB/hand (6363 Hands) Hijack (or UTG 5 handed) 0.13 BB/Hand (4920 Hands) BB -0.02 BB/Hand (6943 Hands) SB -0.08 BB/Hand (6960 Hands)

Re: Poker Tracker That is the summary for all the players you have faced and have data on in your database - so it shows the total they have won (or lost) (when you are at the table) - how many hands, BB/100, how they play (VPIP, PFR etc ....) If you sort by "Hands" then you will see the player you have played most at the top, and whether he wins or loses.

Re: Poker Tracker

I dont quite understand as when i sort by hands my name comes up all over the top?
You should be sat at every table you collect data on ;) (at least on Boss - on other networks you can collect data without sitting at the table - on Boss you cannot)