MLB Baseball Systems

The Major League Baseball season starts next week and wondering if anyone had any ideas on systems for this? I'm Australian and don't know anything about baseball but considering there are about 2000+ games a year, then there is potential to earn big $$ expecially on markets that are not in the US. I am looking at Over/Under total score market. What are the main factors that determine high or low scores in games? Weather, H2H, Home/Away advantage, recent form? If anyone had any systems or ideas, let me know.

• 4 weeks later...

Re: MLB Baseball Systems Good luck with your system. Honestly I stay away from most stats in Baseball (staring Pitchers, ERA, etc...) because that's what the bookies use to set the lines/odds. So, IMHO the work is already done by the bookies. Some of the lines are over or underpriced depending on the Public's perception on a specific game (we have to consider that there are "Public Teams" and "Public Pitchers" and the bookies use that in their advantage...). My theory is to bet along with the bookies and fade the Public (looking at the betting % on a game) in almost all games. I should have long term profit using this system ;). My plays are posted almost everyday both at my site and at the www.sports-punter.com site. :cheers JC