Stating the obvious

I've had a fairly decent week on the gee gees, thanks in part to this wonderful place, but also thanks to some old tricks that have worked out well. I've been unable to get on here regularly due to one thing or another, usually work related, but I wanted to share a few thoughts and observations that worked this week too and may be worth noting if you think my observations are worth attention. Today, Lingfield 450 ABBONADANZA (won 13/2) and yesterday, also Lingfield ROYAL AMNESTY (won 15/2). Both trained by a local trainer to me up in Lanarkshire, Ian Semple. Usually he'll send his runners down to Wolverhampton in winter, so when he sends them all the way to Lingfield, he's well worth following. Yesterday, Wolverhampton, 850 ROTHESAY DANCER 25/1 (2nd). Jim Goldie does't normally send many flat horses down for an AW meeting so if he does, it's usually worth taking note. Tuesday, Southall 3.20 THAT'LL DO NICELY (Won 4/1). I remembered a few times that Mick Easterby said he has no hesitations in letting Paul Mulrennan take another stable's ride if he has a chance of winning, or a better chance, than on his own horse. Here he was heavily backed down to 4s turning over an odds on shot of Spencers. (There was another example today that wasn't worth following due to mainly, him taking a Kevin Ryan ride that Neil Callan had jocked off of in the same race). Anyone else got some tell tale signs that are worth following?