$5000 Welcome Freeroll on Bwin (PokerRoom Transfers)

Burnley Joe

Re: $5000 Freeroll on Monday Night Already had a bwin acc. Entered pokerroom and found that i had some cash there that i forgot about :$:nana and transfer was immediate to my bwin acc. Where do i find if i have a ticket for the tourney ??

Re: $5000 Freeroll on Monday Night

Transferred last night to BWIN no issues at all, instantly received an email, welcoming me, logged into the new account, and monies were there. So easy!:ok Gonna look for the tourney tonight, any tips on its location???
Click on number of players to get this :) bwinp.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Re: $5000 Freeroll on Monday Night

nope not there :( have emailed support :hope
Received an email back today from support today Dear Mr Bass, Thank you for your e-mail. We have received your query regarding your missing weekly welcome tournament tickets and this has now been forwarded to the relevant department. They will be investigating this case for you. We kindly ask for your patience until they provide us with the relevant information. Kind regards, Your bwin customer service team I have even spoke to them on the phone last week nice lady "oh yes i can see your two emails" !!!!!!!!!!!!! Checked on Bwin again tonight still no f**king tickets :@:wall So if you need something sorted out on BWIN dont expect a speedy reply