Lingfield 18th March

:gimme 2.00 Alfredtheordinairy recently won nicely over this course and distance 2 weeks ago, rise in handicap and is yet to prove can win off such a high mark but seemed to cope well last time with the drop back in trip and continues on that trip today! 1pt win alfredtheordinairy 2.30 Obe royal is in mighty fine form recently and won nicely at southwell beating cap st jean by nearly 2 lengths at southwell, hasnt been seen at lingfield for nearly a year but spencer booked again sure to give him good ride again! 1pt win obe royal 3.35 Desperate dan is hatrick seeking today, maybe a stiffer task now back in handicap race, 5lb rise since last seen in handicap but has won off much higher handicap but is a horse that is VERy hit n miss but market looks to allow for an e/w bet! 0.5pt e/w desperate dan 4.10 Since the start of the year carlton scoop has failed to finish outside of the positions except last time out when unseating rider leaving stalls! Staying on is not to be a problem as has run much longer distances than this recently but last won over 1m3f. No rise in handicap for a nice second behind bold adventure! 1pt e/w carlton scoop 4.45 Gasat has been knocking on doors since making his debut and today maybe his turn, drop back in trip today and seems to do his best running over this distance! 0.5pt e/w gasat 5.20 Old romney another horse in smashing form since turn of the year and has been sharply rising up the handicap mark again has won off higher mark but maybe a stiffer task today. Finished second to vinces last time out vinces recieves a 5lb rise today and old romney 3lb from those runs which may just put old romney back in front as vinces hasnt capitilised on such a high mark! 1pt win old romney

Re: Lingfield 18th March 2:00 A tricky opener with a few interesting runner's especially Miss Clarice, was finishing very strongly last time when having a troubled passage and i think today will finaly show what the horse is capable of after dissapointing as a 200,000 usd purchase, mansii tells a simillar story and i cant believe he hasnt been run at this distance already when his pedigree clearly shows its what he needs (only tried over 5/6f) and B1 might be what pharaohs gift needs to spark to life (another very expensive yearling) but i think the market will ultimately decide this race. 2:30 I think fun in the sun is a cracking bet here at a tasty price, still on a reasonable mark compared to his C+D win 2 starts back which he would have surely won in even nicer fashion had he not hung so bad, hes never been out of the places under todays jockey and a return to here can see him go close. Id also fancy Interactive to reverse the placings with Desert dreamer. Fun in the sun is now a non runner so ill go with interactive for the win. 3:00 Anacreon might be a touch of class here, a very expensive purchase and entered in the timeform trophy next month he should be better than average and build on his promising newmarket debut. 3:35 Style Award looks the best bet of the day for me, he finished faster than anyone in this field in defeat 2 starts back and 7lb lower here with 5lb from claimer, has to go close at a nice price. 4:10 Didnt look too much into this one as i dont think its a race to be riskin much on but ill go for Zalkani, who emains on a decent ,mark and should be able to keep the placepot goin. 4:45 Zero cool looks good here, sweeney's only ride on the card and now on a very handy mark he has to go close for me.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.