Well I'll be a monkeys uncle

happygooner

The clue is in the title. This thread is going to be all about laying those away teams who can't possibly win a particular match. When they do inevitably win on occasion that will be my reaction! A few weeks ago I came upon the idea of home and away form being two completely different animals so that you would easily lay the hell out of a team away providing the home team is strong enough but when they play at home they just can't or don't look like losing...especially to a team that haven't won away since dinosaurs roamed the earth. The first week I started looking at these the s/r was around 90% which left me quite literally salivating. Since then it's chugged along but with a few too many unexpected results bringing the s/r down. A bit of tweaking was definitely in order so with the sample size increasing every day I have been pouring over statistics for hours on end to try and make sense of it all. A couple of areas were letting the side down and hopefully now...they have been dealt with. Only time will tell but it's probably time to make this public. It will help me keep track of things easer for a start. Was planning on getting 4 weeks of data under my belt but I've got 3 already and well over 100 selections. Don't want to be accused of aftertiming but for the last 3 weeks I would have been looking at a s/r of around 87-88% going 122-17 (1 game pending for tonight - Guadalajara vs Atlas in Mexican Clausara). Tomorrow starts from scratch with a £50.00 bank Lays will go all the way up to 11.00 and staking will be on a ratchet. If 35% is ever lost this will be recalculated. Stakes are as per maria and her horse laying thread: up to 3.5 - 1% to backers 3.55 to 7.4 - .6% to backers 7.6 to 11.00 - .4% to backers Stakes will be pennies for a while but at least I can' lose much:\

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.