Home Game 16th May

AA_Hall

Re: Home Game 16th May

Steve, I'm planning to come but I may be late, I'm on duty Saturday 16th at work, currently its a normal finish time (17:30) providing there are no events scheduled.:ok Looking at your numbers in post 1, have you told the players that aren't members of the lounge, Stef etc. :ok You have only had a response from 4 people?
Have e mailed ricky, stef and beard and we are waiting to hear back from them :D

Steve, I'm planning to come but I may be late, I'm on duty Saturday 16th at work, currently its a normal finish time (17:30) providing there are no events scheduled.:ok Looking at your numbers in post 1, have you told the players that aren't members of the lounge, Stef etc. :ok You have only had a response from 4 people?
As emma said have emailed the guys on facebook and waiting for a reply but will see ya when you arrive will for you to start:ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Home Game 16th May many thanks for a great evening mr and mrs Hall,that chilli was to die for :ok good to see the usual suspects again even if i did go out before we had done a round in the 1st game. made up for it though in the 2nd game with a win when my 6/7 beat bagheira`s AJ :dude:dude looking forward to the next game

Great to see you all and thank you for very enjoyable evening :notworthy. Has Bag waken up yet (or has waken up at all)? :unsure
Thanks to all who came - i had a throughly good evening. Can't wait for the next one :clap Bags has moved and left the building:loon:loon Thanks again guys - your all welcome anytime :ok