Home Game 16th May

AA_Hall

This will be my first home game so please post your interest for this :ok will be a fun evening as usual and will PM address details closer to time So Far :- MrsAA_Hall Eyesallin Teaulc Ubermonkey Heniek Bagheira Beard (NOT PL) MrCrown PM SENT WITH ADDRESS DETAILS. DOORS OPEN FROM 6PM WITH AN AIM TO KICK OFF AROUND THE 7/7.30 MARK WILL BE DOING A CHILLI FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT WANT IT?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: Home Game 16th May Hi guys and girls Could i please just have another quick show of hands of defo people that are attending the home game coming up shortly:ok I will be doing a big chilli and chips for some grub as usual bring your bottles and cash and will see you on the 16th :gimme :beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer

Re: Home Game 16th May

sorry dude i dont think i can make it,managed to double book a family thing:wall i might be able to get there a little later hopefully,maybe about 10 ish:hope
That will be fine mate open house so turn up as and when:ok do you want me to save ya bowl of chilli:lol

Re: Home Game 16th May Steve, I'm planning to come but I may be late, I'm on duty Saturday 16th at work, currently its a normal finish time (17:30) providing there are no events scheduled.:ok Looking at your numbers in post 1, have you told the players that aren't members of the lounge, Stef etc. :ok You have only had a response from 4 people?