Building A Bankroll From Zilch

AnyTwoWillDo

simple idea here , use a number of sites ; betfred , stars , bluesquare and mansion to play in the freerolls and try and build a respectable bankroll . if screenshots are required i would be very thankful is someone would direct me how to do so :unsure starting this tonight will the 10c giveaways on blue sq while watching the soccer :tongue2

Re: Building A Bankroll From Zilch just to add to this ; i will be playing in the Open 50k Guareenteed Sats most days , The monte carlo freeroll sats , Hubbles Freerolls on stars . The pokerstrategy daily freerolls on Mansion . The Talksport and We Poker You freerolls on Betfred . The 10c giveaways and $1000 new player freeroll on Blue sq . Also when i can play i will on the $100 full tilt ones . :clap

Re: Building A Bankroll From Zilch Blue Square have free 10 seat SNGs. Winnings are only 5c/3c/2c but saves having to battle through 1000+ freerolls and once you get going you can progress to 10c SNGs etc. yea you posted about these as i was writing my post/watching the cricket lol

Re: Building A Bankroll From Zilch Not updated this alot , really because nothing alot has happened . Got $1 in my blue square account and reistered for the $1000 new player freeroll:clap Got The Open on stars on tuesday . Finding it really hard to play in the full tilt freerolls , they are all at bad times for me :( Going to give the Poker Strategy Daily Freerolls a go on Mansion , have already qualified for the weekly final once but never done well , so hopefully do better this time . So far i have made : $1 :lol:lol:lol

Re: Building A Bankroll From Zilch PokerFunClub

Dear PFC player, PFC is testing new software improvements and needs you to play over the next three weeks. Play your best poker, at whatever stakes or games you enjoy. Whether you win or lose play chips will not affect your ranking We will give $25 each to the 100 Players who play the most poker Offer open for play between now and April 15, 2009. Added bonus, the same Top 100 Players will be entered into a Free Tournament April 20, to win a $110 Satellite seat to play for a trip to the $500,000 Guaranteed Latin Series of Poker this Summer Rules:

• Only one $25 payment per Player allowed. No duplicate payments will be allowed.

• Each PFC player must provide his/her name, address and a valid email address for his/her account information before any Play can be counted towards this promotion/payment.

• The Top 100 players will be determined by PokerFunClub, based upon the number of poker hands dealt in, the number of tournaments played, and the number of hours played actively.

• Play your best poker, at whatever stakes or games you enjoy. Whether you win or lose play chips will not affect your ranking. However, we will deduct 100 hands for every chip reload taken, so pushing all-in every hand may not be the best strategy to pursue.

• Payment will be sent only to qualified, verified players, who confirm their name, age, valid

• email and physical addresses by timely response to an email sent after April 15, 2009.

• This promotion is open only to persons age 18 years or older. Failure to properly confirm

• your name, age and address information as instructed shall waive any right to any payment.

• Management reserves all rights to cancel or modify this promotion at any time.

Might help with your roll mate Good luck :ok

Re: Building A Bankroll From Zilch Its great that you are trying to play without depositing but I am wondering why you are focusing so much on the Stars freerolls? Surely these are among the worst value freerolls of any site. 6hrs to win a ticket worth at most $1.50. Game selection is just as important in freerolls as any other game and I think you are really making it hard for yourself to spend so much time in these games for so little reward. If you want to try a new game that's fair enough but otherwise my advice would be to leave these alone and spend the time elsewhere. For what it is worth I think the best regular freerolls are at Stan James and Virgin. I get about $40/week in added value from these sites. The problem for a new player is that you need to play in the cash games to qualify for them, which obviously you can't do until you have money in your a/c. If I were in your shoes (AND I WAS 4 YEARS AGO) I would concentrate on building up enough money in Blue Sq (or Everest which I think also does 10c sng freerolls) until you reach the min amount for withdrawing, then transfer it across to virgin and start playing the 25 hands needed for the Vpoint freerolls at 2c/4c. These have a prize pool of 25,000 V points (or £250) and attract 100 or so people each time so are worth about $4 to everyone taking part each time. They run 3 times each week, are over in under 2 hrs and its not that difficult to cash in them. Best of luck.

Re: Building A Bankroll From Zilch Nice post Beekkeeper - agree completely :ok When freerolls were my mainstay, I used to take the total prize pool on offer and divide it by the number of entrants to have a rough idea of the value offered per player - not foolproof (also need to think of the speed of the tournament, number of sit outs etc...), but a good indication. Also agree that the Blue Square 10c Freeroll STTs are a great place to start building a bankroll from nothing :ok

Re: Building A Bankroll From Zilch thanks for the advice guys :ok i have still been working on the 10c giveaways on blue square but havent reached any significant sum of money :( couple of dollars being the most , however im going to stick at it and hopefully will get some success :clap

• 2 weeks later...