Tony G Poker PokerNews Cup Alpine Packages - DREAMKILLER WINS ONE

i'm lucky

March 15, 16 and 17 The top three finishers of each $18,600 freeroll will walk away with one package* each. Qualification is simple – you will need a Tony G Poker account, a minimum deposit and 100 Tony G Poker Points. This Series is open to all players regardless of where you signed up from ensuring everyone can enjoy the benefits of this great offer. For all information regarding the 2009 PokerNews Cup Alpine including the full schedule and structures, please visit www.PokerNewsCup.com today. *Note: All 2009 PokerNews Cup Alpine Packages are for a single adult only (the package winner). Costs to bring an additional guest can be found at PokerNews Cup FAQ.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tony G Poker guarantees NINE PokerNews Cup Alpine Packages! Earlier today they closed the 3 freerolls and unregistered everyone ...........then reopened them as Restricted 25pt freerolls!!! They have now re-reopened them as per original conditions so all is good .... However we all need to reregister ...... :ok

Re: Tony G Poker guarantees NINE PokerNews Cup Alpine Packages! I got very lucky Pist. I had $170 and was down to $40, but... I sat at 25/50c and some Polish twat was betting pot on every street and he was in 7 out of 10 hands :lol. Average pot for that table was $56 :eek. Two hours on it and I made 280 points. It usually takes me 2 hrs on 4 tables like that to make 200 points. Madness. I left with $160, when in the end I took the guy out. If you are playing for points, just choose table accordingly. Look for big, average pot. If after 2 rounds you have less than 10 points at any table, jump to another one.

Re: Tony G Poker guarantees NINE PokerNews Cup Alpine Packages! I deposited U$80 and played 6 NL20 tables and made like 150 points in 1 hour or so Now lets see how many runners are in these tourneys, if theres over 600.... i wont even bother in playing the other 2 Regards

Re: Tony G Poker guarantees NINE PokerNews Cup Alpine Packages!

This Series is open to all players regardless of where you signed up from ensuring everyone can enjoy the benefits of this great offer.
The opening post does seem pretty clear :unsure