Indian Wells,12-22 March

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Indian Wells,12-22 March Just one bet stands out to me today. Capdeville @1.4 Short odds,but I believe it'll be as easy for the Chilean here as it was last year when he first time ever meet Witten and smashed him 6:1 6:0 on same surface like today's!Hard courts are not most suitable to Capdeville,but he should have too much for this Witten who's performing only on chalenger events for the last two years and has never reached quaterfinals there.Last year Capdeville defeated much decent players like Huta-Galung and Evans in first two qual. rounds here in Indian Wells,then lost vs. Seppi in three sets in MD.I think that Chilean is more than one class above Witten,so still see some value at this odds!

Re: Indian Wells,12-22 March I got Krajicek @ 1.9 on boylesports but it's been snipped everywhere. She had a poor 2008 but apparently worked hard in the off season and has played some decent stuff this year, good runs in Memphis and Monterrey. I think she'll want the win more than Vaidisova who has massive talent but just doesn't seem interested in playing anymore and has suffered a string of very poor losses. Qualis leans are Shvedova - Johansson has a truly awful serve and every game she plays is a breakfest, ideal for trading or inplay game betting. And De Brito - Mega talented teen who is still too young to perform consistently well and was beaten by Brianti in the AO but the heat had a bearing on a lot of results I reckon and I'm willing to try her here.

Re: Indian Wells,12-22 March

Qualis leans are Shvedova - Johansson has a truly awful serve and every game she plays is a breakfest, ideal for trading or inplay game betting. And De Brito - Mega talented teen who is still too young to perform consistently well and was beaten by Brianti in the AO but the heat had a bearing on a lot of results I reckon and I'm willing to try her here.
Rubbishy write ups and I forgot to mention the prices (1.72 and 1.83) but both won fairly well.

Re: Indian Wells,12-22 March Well done with your picks above,Keliot.I took Shvedova @1.75,together with my Capdeville pick(that I've won much harder then expected),for some profit at the end of the day:cheers!Taking your first pick_Krajicek,tomorrow and couple of other ladies:tongue2.

Re: Indian Wells,12-22 March Hi guys, 2 bets for today and tomorrow: WTA TOUR, INDIAN WELLS KING TO D KNAPP @ 1.4 on expekt Knapp is struggling with her form and injuries, losing to everybody lately. King has some good results lately and generally is a good solid player on US hard courts. PIRONKOVA TO D ERAKOVIC @ 1.51 on betfair Pironkova is very solid and will force Erakovic into unforced errors from the back of the court.

Re: Indian Wells,12-22 March Li Na @1.25 Last week Li Na played in Monterrey final,beating three top 50 players in big style on her way there,showing that her form is very high.Tanasugarn is now almost 32 years old,what reflects on her play and consistancy on court.Tanasugarn shouldn't be problem for Li Na,considering both players form ATM.Nine years ago Tanasugarn has one win in straight sets over Li Na for 1-0 H2H.The time has come for leveling this record. Vesnina @1.88 Lisicki #55 is ranked one place better than Vesnina and has one win over Vesnina from last year on clay!Don't know why,but for the last six months Lisicki has only show on AO and nowhere else,while Vesnina is improving more and more recently,especially on hard,where she has few impressive wins over Cibulkova,Vaidisova,Li Na,Wozniacki,Kuznetsova(all in 2009).I think that Vesnina will enter this match more fit and with this great momentum on her side,she'll be able to win today! Krajicek @1.65 should win this one easily,she has solid 9-4 record this year and her opponent seems that is not intrested in tennis anymore.Vaidisova is out of form since Wimbledon last year.I believe that Krjicek will win this one! Bondarenko K. @2.75 Going with the dog here,odds are to big to miss!Bondarenko has great chance to win this one,against the biggest WTA dissapointment this year-Peer,I think.Peer is strugling to find her form for a long time,it wouldn't be surprise if she loose this one in straight sets.Bondarenko is finally capable of beating top class players,now.Worth a punt,with medium stakes!

I got Krajicek @ 1.9 on boylesports but it's been snipped everywhere. She had a poor 2008 but apparently worked hard in the off season and has played some decent stuff this year' date= good runs in Memphis and Monterrey. I think she'll want the win more than Vaidisova who has massive talent but just doesn't seem interested in playing anymore and has suffered a string of very poor losses..http://communities.canada.com/montrealgazette/blogs/opencourt/archive/2009/03/06/the-calamitous-fall-of-nicole-vaidisova.aspx
Screwed up here. I found out a bit too late that Vaidisova just re-hired her stepdad as coach and it could be working already.

Re: Indian Wells,12-22 March Leyton Hewitt - Jan Hernych Bet: Hernych 2.75 @bet365 Hewitt is priced down to 1.40 in this match and I can't see why. The man from down under have gone up to 77 in ranking now but still he's not as good as he used to be. He's being clearly overestimated here in his quest for top 20. Davis cup HERNYCH J. (CZE) - TSONGA J-W. (FRA) 2-6 7-6 6-7 Result: 1-2 I think Hernych did well against Tsonga in DC a few days ago and should have enough to beat Hewitt. No good record against Hewitt but some time have to be the first time and I can see Hernych win his first against Hewitt. Head-to-head 2006 US Open, NY, U.S.A. Hard R64 Hewitt 6-4 6-2 6-2 2006 Roland Garros, France, Clay R128 Hewitt 7-6(5) 3-6 6-2 6-0 2006 Las Vegas, NV, U.S.A. Hard R16 Hewitt 6-3 6-3 2006 Adelaide, Australia Hard R32 Hewitt 4-6 6-2 6-4 2005 Wimbledon England Grass R64 Hewitt 6-2 7-5 3-6 6-3 Other matches (bet365) Sergiy Stakhovsky 1.57 (v Brendan Evans) Marc Giquel 2.25 (v Simone Bolelli)

Re: Indian Wells,12-22 March I give Morita @2.05 much bigger chances to win this match against average Vinci than odds do.This is going to be their first meeting and it'll be played on hard,surface that suits more to Japanese!Vinci has played only three times this year on hard,winning once in three sets versus Rus.19 years old Japanese is improving her ranking constantly,ATM is #83,has solid more than 50% average of winnings last two seasons on this surface,in 2009 beating Chakvetadze and Wozniak!I see big value for backing up-rising Morita,today! Mirza @1.35 is classic hard court player and big fighter,has 6-2 record this season on this surface,loosing only to Petrova on AO and Kanepi in Dubai-Korrytseva is not even a shadow of this two and she is strugling a lot recently!I can't imagine her making some troubles to Mirza today,so expecting this to be more or less,just an easy walk over for Sania.

Re: Indian Wells,12-22 March Stakhovsky 2-0 2.25 bet365 This Brendan Evans he face is a joke on his second serve apparently. Anyway the ukrainian should win this by 2-0 easily since he's a really great hardcourter which he year after year is showing. Last time in croatia Stakhovsky was very profitable I remember as a bet priced over 3.00 so he's just great on hard. In Ukraine and Russia they mostly play on hard so it's not strange ukraine and russian players are good on hard. Teimuraz Gabashvili should be worth a high stake 2.37 bet365 He takes on Acasuso who is a claycourter and I would'nt be surprised if the russian wins 2-0 easily. Acasuso have not played on hard yet this season and don't seem very interested in doing it. On hard eastern european players are allways good and on clay spanish and southamerican players do well because in their countries they mostly play on clay. Nadal is a perfect example before his breakthrough last season in Wimbledon.

Re: Indian Wells,12-22 March Haynes 2-0 @ 2.00 on betfair. This one starting soon. Local girl who was unbroken in her qualis against Savchuk and Groth, and won 80% on 1st serve in each match. She's up against a 15 y/o Croatian who beat her on clay in florida a few weeks ago but I reckon she'll have too much for the youngster tonight. Ooh great start, Haynes 1st service game lost. Bedtime.

Haynes 2-0 @ 2.00 on betfair. This one starting soon. Local girl who was unbroken in her qualis against Savchuk and Groth, and won 80% on 1st serve in each match. She's up against a 15 y/o Croatian who beat her on clay in florida a few weeks ago but I reckon she'll have too much for the youngster tonight. Ooh great start, Haynes 1st service game lost. Bedtime.
2-0 Haynes WIN :ok

2-0 Haynes WIN :ok
Ta, I gave up following it when she went 2-0 down in the 1st set but she got it together and ended up only losing 14/49 points on serve. So things went as expected. Nice wins for you there. Good recovery for Staky who was a break down in the 2nd too.

Re: Indian Wells,12-22 March My mate Chris here on the forum had Ivan Ljubicic 2.00 bet365 So far we have beaten the bookies on this tennis tournament five times.. Ljubicic WIN Stakhovsky WIN Stahovsky 2-0 LOSS Hernych LOSS Gabashvili WIN Haynes 2-0 WIN Giquel WIN Also Mirza was a win but the odds to low. I am really bad on WTA so I don't post WTA bets. Todays ATP bets. I will not post lower odds then 1.50. Kevin Anderson - Michael Berrer Kevin was ok in the US last season but I don't trust either of these players so no bet. Todd Widom to low odds. Mischa Zverev to low. Wayne Odesnik I think this is more open then odds say so no bet. Sam Querrey to low. Jeremy Chardy to low Tommy Haas to low Finally we have a winner at good odds. Juan Ignacio Chela - Andrea Seppi Bet: Seppi 1.72 and 2-0 Seppi 2.62 Reason: Just like before we have a south american player who have not played outside s-am this season and no hardcourt. Seppi have competed exclusively on hardcourt and this is just like the Gabashvili bet where it was Acasuso who only have played on clay. Same with Chela so nice pick this one. Michael Russel - Guillermo Garcia-Lopez Bet: Garcia-Lopez 2.37 Reason: I don't know why Garcia ranked 75 is so high priced against Russel who now have the ranking of 263 and I have not seen anything of Russel this season. Garcia played in Australian Open and did it well. What does the bookies know here that I don't? I guess they are just wrong. I know this about Russel. 2008 Australian Open, Australia Michael Russel - Fabio Fognini Hard R128 Russell 6-1 4-6 6-2 3-6 6-3 A fivesetter against Fognini last season and that's not impressing. Taylor Dent to low. Bobby Reynolds - Fabio Fognini Bet: Reynolds 1.50 Reason: I think this is a bit to low on the limit of ok odds. Fognini should be to small for Reynolds ranked 66. Problem is I this this is a very uncertain bet because I don't know if Reynolds really is any good and it feels like he might even lose this. Martin Vassallo-Arguello - Rik De Voest Bet: Vassallo-Arguello 3.00 Reason: Why is De Voest only at 1.36? Since when did he become so good? This bet is a low stake bet because i don't think it's worth betting on De Voest but Arguello is no pushover but still I don't know why he's so high priced. Anyway it's to high and worth a try. De Voest may be a hardcourter but not a good one. Arguello competed in Australian open. In first match he played Gael Monfils and lost 3-0 but not to strange losing to Monfils. Seppi feels very good as a bet and worth big stake and the others are not as safe.

My mate Chris here on the forum had Ivan Ljubicic 2.00 bet365 So far we have beaten the bookies on this tennis tournament five times.. Ljubicic WIN Stakhovsky WIN Stahovsky 2-0 LOSS Hernych LOSS Gabashvili WIN Haynes 2-0 WIN Giquel WIN Also Mirza was a win but the odds to low. I am really bad on WTA so I don't post WTA bets.
We got Vesnina, De Brito, and Shvedova as well, all faves, but decent prices. I'm following Vaidisova at the minute. She is just rocking.

watching G. Garcia-Lopez and hes getting beat but i got money on him :spank edit: G. Garcia-Lopez lost:(:wall
Garcia was'nt very safe to me. Only Seppi i was really sure about. To bad Chela retired because Seppi had won 2-0. Eurobet count retirements as no void but most bookies count it as void. The odds on Vassallo-Arguello droped after I posted the bet. Rik De Voest as 1.36 favourite, give me a break!

Re: Indian Wells,12-22 March Andreas Seppi VOID or WIN depending on bookie :hope Andreas Seppi 2-0 VOID :hope Guillermo Garcia-Lopez LOSS :sad Bobby Reynolds WIN :cow Martin Vassallo-Arguello WIN :cow Arguello and Reynolds togheter made quite good profit so the loss on Lopez don't matter. Now the big guns start with Andy Murray, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Fernando Verdasco, Fed-ex, Gilles Simon.. Leyton Hewitt - Fernando Gonzales. How come these two meet again? Will Hewitt have his revenge from australian open? Ivo Karlovic - Sergiy Stakhovsky. Again? These two met in february in Croatia on hard and Stakhovsky won and he was priced over 3.00 and now Staky is on 2.00.

Re: Indian Wells,12-22 March Capdeville 1.40 Shvedova 1.72 De Brito 1.83 Pironkova 1.51 Li Na 1.25 Vesnina 1.88 Stakhovsky 1.57 Giquel 2.25 Mirza 1.35 Gabashvili 2.37 Haynes 2-0 2.00 Reynolds 1.50 Vassallo-Arguello 3.00 Winning bets 13 Losing bets 7 Three of the winning bets have been under 1.50 and thati makes the average odds of winning bets here being around 2.00. So far so good!

Re: Indian Wells,12-22 March Was just going over some matches looking for a bit of trading and noticed this one: Robredo v Kunitsyn Tommy seems to be doing pretty good, consistently getting to the higher rounds. Kunitsyn seems to be struggling getting anywhere in a tournament. Only thing going against Tommy would be that the last match on hard-court was in the Australian Open. Still i think he'll come through in the end. As trading strategy i'll watch the match a bit looking to either back Tommy to win, or possibly lay him first then back a higher odds. I can see a match close than 1.30 would indicate but it'll be wait and see. Good enough for a straight bet: Robredo 5/10 @ 1.32 Betfair

Was just going over some matches looking for a bit of trading and noticed this one: Robredo v Kunitsyn Tommy seems to be doing pretty good, consistently getting to the higher rounds. Kunitsyn seems to be struggling getting anywhere in a tournament. Only thing going against Tommy would be that the last match on hard-court was in the Australian Open. Still i think he'll come through in the end. As trading strategy i'll watch the match a bit looking to either back Tommy to win, or possibly lay him first then back a higher odds. I can see a match close than 1.30 would indicate but it'll be wait and see. Good enough for a straight bet: Robredo 5/10 @ 1.32 Betfair
Why do you even post about Robredo if it is so obvious he will win? Boring odds. Please post a bit higher odds next time or don't post at all.

Re: Indian Wells,12-22 March red impact don't be a hypocrite. Just few posts above you wrote down that you bet in this tournament on Na Li - odds 1.25 and Mirza odds 1.35. So please leave your comments for yourself because nobody give a damn about it. Everybody has the right to post regardless of odds on particular match. Personally I will go for Robredo 2:0 odds 1,75 at bet-at-home. Robredo is in good shape on the contrary to Kunicyn plus his is better player plus surface plexipave (slow hard) will be in favour of him as well.

red impact don't be a hypocrite. Just few posts above you wrote down that you bet in this tournament on Na Li - odds 1.25 and Mirza odds 1.35. So please leave your comments for yourself because nobody give a damn about it. Everybody has the right to post regardless of odds on particular match. Personally I will go for Robredo 2:0 odds 1' date='75 at bet-at-home. Robredo is in good shape on the contrary to Kunicyn plus his is better player plus surface plexipave (slow hard) will be in favour of him as well.[/quote'] I don't bet WTA so no it's not me who posted Mirza or any other WTA ok? You don't even know what you're talking about.. My bets are all 1.50 or higher Giquel WIN, Stakhovsky WIN, Hernych LOSS, Reynolds WIN, Vassallo-Arguello WIN, Seppi VOID, Garcia-Lopez LOSS, Gabashvili WIN.. Those are my bets I have posted here but total posted bets have been 13 wins and 7 losses from different users. Please don't post odds lower then 1.50 because it sucks, ok?

Re: Indian Wells,12-22 March From nowhere Datapunter comes and joins in with a 1.32 odds and Mikus79 comes also from nowhere and tells me I've posted WTA bets without even reading from beginning.. You really use your brain do you? If you are going to sit and write nonsense about me then I can stop posting anything here so people like you don't need to come from nowhere and say I've done bets I've never done.