Hud

goater14

Re: Hud

And on HEM if you hover the mouse over the stats you get a lot more detailed stats.
Same on PT3, but to be honest I never use it (too much info). I think that's fully customisable though, so maybe I should put stuff in that I want (and know where it is :tongue2)

Re: Hud

Same on PT3' date=' but to be honest I never use it (too much info). I [i']think that's fully customisable though, so maybe I should put stuff in that I want (and know where it is :tongue2)
Yeh on most of them there's too much info but the one i love is where it shows the VP, PFR, Call open, raise 1st, 3bet and limp percentages in each position. It only takes a second to glance over but you can get so much from that, plus it shows the 4bet% and fold to 4bet. I never look at c/r stats or anything like that though i use the stats for pre flop then 'reads' for post flop action.

Re: Hud I have Hands VP$IP, PFR, AF CBetFlop, Fold to CBet Flop, Steal 3BetPF, Fold to 3BetPF, Fold BB to Steal I don't really think that any 3bet stats other than pre flop are that helpful (at least at the micros). AF, I don't really pay huge attention to, I should prob replace with CR flop, or 4bet PF.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Hud Have been working through the "Advanced HUD", so thought I'd share some screenshots for what its like: First off there is the basic set up of 8 numbers for each villain. The information is:

VPIPPFRPF 3BAttSteal
Flop CBetFlop DonkTurn CBet
Hands
Where there is an "X", it means the sample is insufficiently large to provide data. You'll notice that that they are colour coded - the colouring for each stat represents an extra stat, as follows:
Colour
PF Limp FoldFold to PF 3BRse Stl AttFld Stl to Blind Reraise
Fld to Flp CBetFld Flp CBet in 3B PotFld to Turn CBet
Fold to Steal
Now the colour coding is in the order of the rainbow - a natural spectrum, so it should be an intuitive range, however I'm struggling to associate the colours with a point on the spectrum - so if I have a spare few hours :loon I may fiddle with the colouring for a simpler range from Red (255,0,0 in RGB) to green (0,255,0) or Red to Yellow (255,255,0) to Green if I need a more distinctive range (I've put the RGB (Red Green Blue) numbers in for those it means anything to, so that you can see the simplicity and mathematical logic behind those colours). In the top left corner, the 6 numbers (at least when the sample is big enough) are my stats for this session, laid out as follows:
My Stats
VPIPPFR
PF 3BetAttSteal
Flop CBetCBet Success
The first 5 stats are the first 5 stats from the villains stats, so the colour coding is the same. The final stat is the percentage of the time that your cbets are a success which is unique to you. The colour coding here measures your profitability (or not) for the current session.
My Stats Colours
PF Limp FoldFold to PF 3B
Rse Stl AttFld Stl to Blind Reraise
Fld to Flp CBetWinnings this session
f_20090319Advm_939fcec.gif If you're used to the default HUD, then nothing too interesting or different so far - the next part is where it starts to move on though.... If you click on the top row of a villains stats, then you get a breakdown of their stats by position: f_20090319Advm_512e73d.gif If you click on the second row of the stats, then you get a breakdown of actions by street: f_20090319Advm_09fb83b.gif Finally, and I really love the idea of this one (though it doesn't look like it's been fully implemented yet - but I think the potential is MASSIVE), PT will auto annotate notes on players for you. When certain conditions are met, it will attach a note to a player. You need to click on the 3rd row (Hands) to get the auto notes up for the player: f_20090319Advm_f60887a.gif At the moment, I'm totally lost with this HUD and cannot get the information on my opponents fast enough to help me with my decisions - I believe that is down to my unfamiliarity with it though - when I get used to it, I believe this will be a huge step forward over the default HUD format.