Magic Moments of Poker -3 x $7k packages

Dreamkiller

I don't remember seeing this posted .... apologies if it has.... bwin poker One of this series has already gone but still 6 including this one left ... I've no idea of numbers regards the freerolls etc but ...... Unless you want to pay to enter the $40 + $4 final tomorrow night at 8pm (312 runners at the moment) , it looks like it is too late to qualify for this one. I don't see any more freeroll qualifiers but not checked STT route to be honest. I only found this 15 mins ago hence the rush for tomorrow ..... It may be $44 total but there is a total of $30K prizes ..... 3 packages and approx $8500 CASH split between next 40 people by the looks of it ...... not bad IMHO. I've no idea on final numbers by tomorrow night so may look less value .... Winner gets extra $500 in cash as well. If you win the prize you play a televised 7 seater STT at the respective venue ... winner goes thru to Grand Final in Vienna and chance to win Bwin Pro Sponsorship..... bwin.jpg bwin2.jpg bwin3y.jpg