eSport - Titan Poker Series‏ - win an laptop

PGremlin

Re: eSport - Titan Poker Series‏ - win an laptop

Not 100% sure if you need to sign up through them or that anyone can join...
I get the impression not needed, but not clear :unsure http://esport-poker.com/titan/uk/new/#
In order to win from future promotions, we recommend to use this promotion code “ESPORT1â€. So we can assure you that you always will be provided with the latest and best Titan promotions. Although it is not a must, we strongly recommend this free option to you.
So the basic structure is 5 seat STTs buying in for $1 each. First gets a seat in the final, 2nd gets $3 and 3rd gets $2. FInal is $2k (minimum) and a laptop with minimum value of $2500 (with $500 paint job!). Can also buy in direct to the final for $20 (so the STT route seems to make more sense). Looks worth playing (if we can!) :ok

Looks like it is restricted to people who signed up through e-Sport, so no existing Titan players :( Just tried to register for a S&G and couldn't :(
Ah - an overlap in posts - oh well - should make entry excedingly low :loon:sad

Re: eSport - Titan Poker Series‏ - win an laptop Just 9 people so far in tomorrows final :loon On the main page there's also a link to "Best Play Times"....

Best play times: This is when the bounty players are most likely to show up: Friday: 6 - 9pm CET Saturday: 6 - 9pm CET Sunday: 3 - 7pm CET Final Table: Sunday 7pm CET
In true esport style though, no indication anywhere (that I can see) as to who the bounties are, or what they're worth.....

Started March 2nd so have we missed it.
No March 2nd was when the STTs appeared in the lobby - they are still there for the final tomorrow evening - still time .... if allowed to play :tongue2

Looks like you have to create an account on Titan using bonus code ESPORT1 to play in the STT's.
Thanks for finding that out for us :clap Shame I already have an Titan account. eSport should really have put that more clearly on that offer. Would have saved me some time :(

Re: eSport - Titan Poker Series‏ - win an laptop Yeah, bit of a shame. Read email... sounds good. Visit website... sounds good. Read small print... no go. Already have a Titan account as well. (As do most people, I'd imagine. Although, from the way the email was formulated, I'm guessing it's aimed mainly at "other" eSport players. Hence the gaming notebook.) And wasn't eSport moving to bwin? Or is that just the league?

Looks like you have to create an account on Titan using bonus code ESPORT1 to play in the STT's.
Though it does say: http://esport-poker.com/titan/uk/new/# Quote:
In order to win from future promotions, we recommend to use this promotion code “ESPORT1â€. So we can assure you that you always will be provided with the latest and best Titan promotions. Although it is not a must, we strongly recommend this free option to you.

Re: eSport - Titan Poker Series‏ - win an laptop Good morning guys, yes, first of all: It's thought for players who where not registered with titan so far. If you are registered already with titan and dont have used a bonuscode on deposit or registration, you still can contact the titan support to put in the ESPORT1 bonuscode for you, then you are free to enter those tournaments. We are working on the next season meanwhile, and as you can think, it will be most probably on titan. And no fear, if you have already an account on titan. We will have a solution for the season ready then too. Cheers, Jo eSport-Poker.com Team