Bringing a unique system back to life!!!!

Going back to Jan - Feb 2008 i found a system where i used speed ratings measured from the start of a race to the finish and also in between and i was able to number crunch these ratings to come up with my selections. In February 08 i posted up my selections at Wolverhampton (AW) before i went off to work on another forum, When i came back i logged onto the forum and had another member post on my thread "Well done on the AW Tip" So i thought blimey must of had a couple of winners, But too my amazement i actually had 7 winners out of 8 (This can be proven) Prices of 11/8, 4/1, 8/1, 11/10, Evs, 22/1, & 5/4 (The one that lost got beat by a head, Which is some going, Whilst looking back through the posts i made there was odd days where i found it difficult to raise a profit but on other days my selections were brilliant so i am going to stick my neck out here and post them up at Wolverhampton today (Saturday of all days) But im actually looking forward to a challenge leading up to the new flat season. Watch this space.................:hope

Re: Bringing a unique system back to life!!!! Right how it works........... I will post up two selections per race which will be figures relating to the last 30 days there will be my two selections and a (Sub) to be used if any of the main two selections are N/Rs, Also i will run this based on WIN ONLY Based on 1 Point Wins & WIN & E/W Based again on 1 Point Win & 0.5 Point E/Ws when the horses is 11/2 and over. Here goes....... 07/03/09 Wolverhampton 2.20 Ceremonial Jade Philario (Sub) Al Muheer N/R = Bonus 2.55 Fesko Ageebah (Sub) Iron Out 3.30 Flipando Mahadee (Sub) Ace Of Hearts 4.05 Sills Vincerio Speak The Truth (Sub) La Capriosa 4.40 Matsunosuke Doubtful Sound (Sub) Majuro 5.15 Location & Garter Knight (Could not split these) Capeability 5.45 Horseshoe Reef Pass The Port (Sub) Wind Flow All Horses Will be in two bands Band A 1 Point Win Only Band B 1 Point Win Only & 0.5 Point E/W must be 11/2 or over. All prices will be S.P.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.