Cheltenham preview tips

Was at a cheltenham preview thursday night here in ireland and id just thought id let u all know what tips i got. Guests included Martin pipe, Barry geraghty, gordon elliot, paddy power and ur man gary something off attheraces! Martin pipe said their best chance of a winner at the meeting was Torphichen at around 6/1 in the supreme novices while barry geraghty went for micheal flips in same race, gordon elliot went for Red moloney e/w. In the arkle trophy paddy power went for Tatenen barry geraghty forpaddytheplasterer gary went for imsingingtheblues and martin pipe planet of sound, both gordon elliot and gary said that golden silver was way overpriced at 20/1. Both martin pipe and paddy power went for osana in the champion hurdle but sublimity would also be dangerous on dry ground. Barry geraghty said his mount punjabi was a terrific e/w bet. In the ballymore properties martin pipe said he would lay the favourute diamond harry! While they all agreed that Cousin vinny would be dangerous if he went in this race. B geraghty was keen on his own horse Mad max aswell, while paddy power said he got a tip last week for The nightingale. In the royal and sun alliance Both gordon elliot an barry geraghty went for cooldine, while barry geraghty said it was his nap of the meeting. But of all the discussions and tips during the night the one they kept talking about and really stood out was Gone to lunch tiped by martin pipe paddy power and gary from atr. They also mentioned that ballyfitz would go well and only lost once at cheltenham. In the queen mother barry geraghty said petit robin was cryin out for this left handed course and they also tiped well chief w/o the favourite. gordon elliot also liked twist magic. in the wetherbys champion bumper they said any of willie mullins was capable but 1 of the ones that i will def be backin is rite of passage who b geraghty, p power and g elliot all went for with confidence, barry geragthy also said that he knew that this horse had been bought to win this race. in the ryanair chase m pipe went for a voy por ustedes our vic forecast while the rest also agreed on voy por, but scotsirish, ouzbeck e/w at nice prices. in the ladbrokes world hurdle martin pipe said and these are his exact words "kasbah bliss is a certainty" barry geraghty agreed. paddy power and gary both said punchestowns e/w. While gordon elliot said a fiver e/w on his own horse whatuthink at 66/1 (the only horse of his own he mentioned). Barry geraghty said his best chance of a winner at the meeting was zaynar in the triumph hurdle while martin pipe really fancied their own horse master of arts. G elliot said he thinks zaynar has what a horse needs for cheltenham while both gary from atr and paddy power both like ebadiyan, who i have to say i like myself and will have a few quid on. in the gold cup barry geraghty and gordon elliot both liked madison du berlais e/w and they thought exotic dancer shouldnt be 10/1. Ant the last 1 the david nicholson mares, barry geraghty said he would lay whilteoak big time, while they fancied chomba womba, quevega and give it time. other tips were, Silk affair copper bleu e/w witchita lineman (20/1 into 8/1 and seemly trainer backed himself). And last but not least barry geraghty said he was big fan of psycho running in coral cup. And thats it, sorry i know its all a bit of a mess but i thought ye might all find it a bit of a help in picking out ur selections! Good luck :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.