Best bet of the day 4/3/09

Lingfield 5.10 Ladies dancing won nicely here and over this trip in maiden company on her debut, so sure to progress further with that run under his belt so any improvement should see him take this easily, looks very well treated in handicap aswell! win ladies dancing

Re: Best bet of the day 4/3/09 15-30 Hurdle - Fontwell - EW

Aqualung won lto Ludlow beating rival again here Tragic Realm by 16L, there is a weight shift of 14lbs though in favour of Tragic Realm today, so it really could be who comes on the most for that run. I would personally say Aqualung but I'm not over confident. Aqualung also has to prove on the ground whereas Tragic Realm has put in a 2nd and a 3rd on good ground in the past.

My selection though will be DunkellyCastle who was beaten 12L lto in 2nd by Star Lord. This shorter distance will suit him as he has a decent amount of pace as shown then so a good chance at forecasted odds of 7/1. He beat Hello Moscow in that race lto who we all know has since gone on to win and was part of McCoys magical day in February. A good each-way bet to say the least with 3 places as most of this field are hopeless and would have to find unknown form to feature in this. The dangers for the top 3 for me are Aqualung, Tragic Realm, Fruity O’Rooney (if lto wasn’t a fluke) and of course my selection DunkellyCastle

Is forecasted up at 7/1 with the RP.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.