Boyle Poker - 'Be our sponsored Pro' Series

Adetrick

Maybe worth a look as a few of the tournaments have added value/bounties. Over the past 12 months the Boylepoker ‘Lucky Logo’ has had an incredible run of winners. 10 different players have cashed for a total amount just shy of $3 million and we are giving you the chance to join the winning team. On March the 28th we will be hosting a live final table where the winner will receive paid entry and expenses into: The 2009 Irish Open GUKPT Main event Manchester WSOP Event 54 There are nine seats up for grabs and nine ways in which to win one. The hosts of each event will give the winning player an hour’s tutorial before the final table. Details here: http://www.boylesports.com/poker/d.asp?show=Promotions_BeOurSponsoredPro

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Boyle Poker - 'Be our sponsored Pro' Series I have a slight problem in that with regards Boylesports as I will be away for the games on 22/3 , 24/3 and 25/3 (freeroll) .... and even if I could play and win one (:rollin) .... yeah right :( ..... I will still be away when the Irish final table takes place :wall ....... like buses is the phrase ....I need to make contingency plans over next few days.... I may or may not be able to play in Austria ..... or someone can play them if I can't or I will refund the $25 to add to the winnings..... If anyone played and won then I can transfer the chance to play in Ireland over to someone :)

Re: Boyle Poker - 'Be our sponsored Pro' Series This game is so sick at times, and felt i played this hand to perfection, i was playing a tight conservative game with the player to my left couple of times going over the top, so i raised from early pos to 1k player to my left all in for his last 5 k, on caller and i then go back over the top for my 11k and get called :puke Good Luck those still in. f_sickhandm_e27ee53.jpg

Re: Boyle Poker - 'Be our sponsored Pro' Series finished 30th,just made the cash. have to say i do so like boyle poker,pleasing on the eye and no log in problems at all with them. very impressed. looks like i might have found somewhere i can play on a more regular basis rather than going from site to site. i havent settled on any site at all since goalpoker went bust

Re: Boyle Poker - 'Be our sponsored Pro' Series

Silly question time, was in the freer-roll then suddenly kicked out, cant seem to log into i-poker at all. Anyone else having trouble tonight ?
Noticed u struggling all time with i poker. If you go on Paddy Power homepage, you can play instantly. Methinks all other i poker sites might go this way too (giving both options). Hope this helps you.

Re: Boyle Poker - 'Be our sponsored Pro' Series Some night it works others it dont, im on betfred now and having no problems, just doesnt make sense. Its the same when i try to use sandboxie, some i can get working together others i cant depending in which way i load the first game and put the next in sandbox !!!!