Racing joke.

A man is sitting in a pub with his head in his hands looking glum, a guy walks up and says ''hey fella whats up ? the guy says well ive done in most of my redundancy money, i had £5000, but now i only have £2000 left, the other guy says well i have a dead cert for the last race at Bangor if you want it, its a pals horse and will win and is around 5/1 so when it wins you will pick up £12.000, ok says the guy whats it called ? MOTHERS PRIDE, so he walks over to the bookies puts down his £2000 on the nose and takes the 5/1, he cant face to watch the race so goes back to the pub sits and gets drunk as he will have to face his wife that night, half 5 comes and goes he walks over to the bookies and the manager is pulling down the shutter and closing the shop, fella says who won the last at Bangor ? manager says i dont know every result of every race pal get it from teletext, the guy says listen i put down my last bloody £2000 on a horse i need to see the result, listen pal away you go come back in the morning, guy starts to walk away, ''oh wait wait'' now i think of it i caught that race, ''last at Bangor you say, i i who won it mate, ''eh it was something to do with BREAD ! ya fu**ing dancer was it MOTHERS PRIDE ? ''NO THE MANAGER SAYS IT WAS A BIG OUTSIDER.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.