Jumping on the Bandwagon x2.

aldric

This is a follow on from: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f19/jumping-bandwagon-currently-550-profit-68786/ I was lucky enough to make a good profit with this strategy last time around and I have done really well recently away from the forum. So its time to post up my selections to keep me disciplined. Basic Rules. 1. All bets will be with betfair. 2. Bets can be before an event starts or in play. 3. Attempt to double an amount and if successful bank it and repeat. 4. Low odds will used, either by backing or laying. 5. Any sport will be considered. Amount to double: £75

Re: Jumping on the Bandwagon x2. [1] Back Scotland to beat Italy @ 1.38 to win 27.10 These odds are about as high as I will go, in fact they are much higher than I will usually look for. I believe that Scotland will win, the coach will likely be sacked if they lose and at home with the passion of the Scottish crowd the team should be well up for this. 2 years ago Italy crushed Scotland at home and that was predominately down to horrendous errors right at the start of the match. Scotland will be desperate to get revenge on that horrible defeat and to avoid being beaten by Italy 3 times in a row. :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.