Beware Redkings T&Cs !!

ooblio

Below is a chat i had with a redkings advisor, re:drawing money out of my account. Please wait for a site operator to respond. chatinfo.gifYou are now chatting with 'Nat' Nat: zdravstvuie Nat: Welcome to Live Chat, My name is Nat, How may I assist you ? mark gray: english? Nat: yes mark gray: hello mark gray: 11204819 ref no. mark gray: I cannot withdraw money from my account Nat: yes this is because of the running MBFREE bonus on your account Nat: you will be able to cash out funds from your account only when you earn 1000 player points mark gray: ? mark gray: how many do i have now? Nat: according to your account -you did not earn anything yet, to redeem this bonus Nat: please hold on mark gray: its not a bonus, its my winnings mark gray: $30 was a bonus Nat: yes, and you earned already 57.75 player points mark gray: so in about 1 year i might be able to withdraw money? mark gray: i only play mtt not cash Nat: it will depend on the games you play, on tournaments you play in Nat: and how many times you deposit into your account mark gray: will not deposit i have $540 in Nat: all these factors will affect how many pp you earn in one day Nat: so it's up to you Nat: if you do not want to deposit again, this is not a problem Nat: but the player points will be added to your account depending what strategy you choose during the games mark gray: will be putting this conversation up on internet notice board, I'm sure they will be interested in what you say Nat: so the redeeming of bonus can happen even earlier Nat: Is there anything else I may assist you with? . Nat: i would suggest to read carefully bonus information before to apply for Nat: and if you do not believe in my words Nat: please visit our site :void(0)'>www.redkings.com Nat: thank you for chatting and good bye chatinfo.gifChat session has been terminated by the site operator. Unbelievable :wall

Re: Ripoff Redkings?

It is in the t and c's :sad Terms and Conditions
MBFREE30 – Deposit $30, receive $30 instantly then another $60 when you have earned 900 points. You cannot withdraw any funds until you have earned 1000 points from the time of taking the bonus. This offer is only available to players who have never made a deposit at RedKings before. The minimum number of players for any of the MSOP tournaments to run is 16. If this number is not reached then the tournament will be cancelled and it will not be replaced. RedKings will not enter into any debate regarding final finishing positions, disconnections, timeouts or the results of individual hands. The players who finish in the top 10 in the Moneybookers Final Freeroll will win a Moneybookers T-shirt and money clip. These will be sent to the registered address in your RedKings account. It is your responsibility to ensure this is correct.

How Many Points Do I Earn in Poker?
Hold'em, Omaha, 7 Card Stud
0.10 Player Points are awarded for every $0.10 paid in rake.
Tournaments
5 player points are awarded for every paid dollar in entry fee (real money tournaments). For example, if you enter a $20+2 tournament, you will be awarded 5 * $2 = 10 points, if you enter a $5+$0.50 tournament, you will be awarded 5*$0.50 = 2.5 points. The points are awarded when the tournament finishes. Please note that different deposit bonuses have different wagering requirements.

Yep. $100 back to moneybookers' date=' now will try to refund from there :D[/quote'] a little confused here from your chat above mark gray: I cannot withdraw money from my account mark gray: will not deposit i have $540 in so did you try and withdraw all $540 the first time and was refused . then withdraw $100 and it was cleared

a little confused here from your chat above mark gray: I cannot withdraw money from my account mark gray: will not deposit i have $540 in so did you try and withdraw all $540 the first time and was refused . then withdraw $100 and it was cleared
My initial deposit was $100 through moneybookers. The idea of the redkings site is that $100 goes back to MB, the rest i can claim a cheque, but i have to accumulate 1`000 points first. this stipulation is quite a challenge, and most people would lose their deposit while trying to achieve these points. Thus the site would benefit. As it stands at the moment, i have $440 in my account after the withdrawal of my initial $100 deposit, of which i cannot withdraw till i accumulate 1000 points. Hope this helps?

oh i see thanks for the heads up was looking at a deposit think i give this a miss now
If you wanted to play on the site, it might be worth just putting normal deposit down. i personally dont like the deposit methods of redkings. Same software is Gala, and much easier to deposit, and withdraw. I downloaded because of the MSOP games.

Who reads these? :rollin
Why would you deposit your hard earnt into a site without researching who they are first and reading the small print? There are examples over several forums about this sort of thing (and worse). I personally in this current climate will not deposit money in any new site.

Why would you deposit your hard earnt into a site without researching who they are first and reading the small print? There are examples over several forums about this sort of thing (and worse). I personally in this current climate will not deposit money in any new site.
You are so right, and hopefully others will learn by my mistakes :tongue2

Re: Ripoff Redkings? email today...still think it's a good offer!

Dear Stephen, pldodge Back by popular demand - The Instacash bonus Earn $30 cash now! - Make a $30 deposit using the code INSTACASH and receive this great package: FREE $30 cash instantly* FREE $60 once you earn 900 player points FREE Tickets to 1 Tuesday Night $500 Freeroll** FREE Tickets to 20x Sunday Shuffle-up $100 Freerolls** RedKings in partnership with Moneybookers would like to invite you to take part in a fantastic series of added money tournaments! All you need to do to play is make a deposit using Moneybookers - one of the most simple, secure and fast payment methods used by RedKings. Click here. Terms&Conditions *You will not be able withdraw any money from your RedKings account until you have earned 1000 Player Points from the date the bonus is added to your account. **Tickets will be issued from noon until the start of the tourney at 20:00 CET. You are receiving this email because you have signed up to RedKings.com from

Re: Ripoff Redkings? I did have a look at these MB bonus that you did Ooblio (to play in the MSOP) and decided not to do it because of the strict requirements before withdrawals are made. So I did in fact read the t's and c's. I find it very strange to say "Who reads these?" because there usually will be a catch to the offers and first time bonuses that the pokersites offer.

Re: Ripoff Redkings? I think you are being quite hard on redkings, theyre offering a lot of promotions, money added tournaments, etc... theyre even giving away money through their MSOP tourneys (U$30) I've been in the same situation before with other softwares (ipoker network) but you have to understand they ask for some player points before any withdrawal, otherwise it would be throwing away money and they are a business, so they should make a profit out of it. I have played there, won there and the withdrawals were easy and fast, so i think it is just a price to pay when you take advantage of some of these offers. Regards

I find it very strange to say "Who reads these?" because there usually will be a catch to the offers and first time bonuses that the pokersites offer.
Agree totally - you have to read the smallprint for reload bonuses....

email today...still think it's a good offer!
It is a very good offer, thats why i did it. Anything that gets a mention on Pl, especially with all these freerolls and added value are well worth it.If it wasn't mentioned on PL, I wouldn't have done it. All I'm saying is there wont be many people making a profit on their deposit,and the deposit after, and the deposit after that. Especially if you put the minimum $30 that moneybookers say. Unless this is the only site you play on. Hope someone proves me wrong.

Re: Ripoff Redkings? Glad I didn't do that Moneybookers promo, no problem cashing out my money to Neteller. For MTT players it's tough to generate the required points/rake. Maybe playing a lot of SnG would go faster? Dunno how good your Cash game is, maybe play some cash on the off hours when there are few good tournaments and you feel like playing.

It is a very good offer, thats why i did it. Anything that gets a mention on Pl, especially with all these freerolls and added value are well worth it.If it wasn't mentioned on PL, I wouldn't have done it.
That's very trusting, but you really need to double check things yourselves(caveat emptor ;)) as most times it's simply a member putting up a post and "PL"/Mods don't necessarily check into things. :ok

That's very trusting' date=' but you really need to double check things yourselves(caveat emptor ;)) as most times it's simply a member putting up a post and "PL"/Mods don't necessarily check into things. :ok[/quote'] Cheers Helen. :\ I like woodies idea though ;)