virgin seat

kippe6

i found out this morning i cant make newcastle this time,so ive got a seat i cant use under PL rules i dont think i can cash it in or sell it. if thats right it up for offer for percent of winnings if thats allowed or anything thats not breaking the rules. please let me know what i can do or cant and who wants it

Re: virgin seat

i found out this morning i cant make newcastle this time' date='so ive got a seat i cant use under PL rules i dont think i can cash it in or sell it. if thats right it up for offer for percent of winnings if thats allowed or anything thats not breaking the rules. please let me know what i can do or cant and who wants it[/quote'] Hi mate i know i have a taker MrCrown who is PL and is still trying to Qual so can he have first refusl:ok:notworthy he is my brother and will be coming anyway

Re: virgin seat Kippe6 My son Rick (MrCrown) has been trying to qualify but failed so far, he would be more than happy to take the ticket and split any winnings with you, he is a lounge member. He is currently out picking his girlfirend up and will post a response upon his return.:ok

i found out this morning i cant make newcastle this time' date='so ive got a seat i cant use under PL rules i dont think i can cash it in or sell it. if thats right it up for offer for percent of winnings if thats allowed or anything thats not breaking the rules. please let me know what i can do or cant and who wants it[/quote'] Hi im Mrcrown. Have not yet won a seat to newcastle, but am going anyway. If seat is still available i would love it. Am happy to share percentage of winnings if need be. Many Thanks Rick (Mrcrown)

i found out this morning i cant make newcastle this time' date='so ive got a seat i cant use under PL rules i dont think i can cash it in or sell it. if thats right it up for offer for percent of winnings if thats allowed or anything thats not breaking the rules. please let me know what i can do or cant and who wants it[/quote'] You can sell it to a fellow forum member, but for no more than the €150 or do your own deal regarding cash and share:ok

Re: virgin seat Hi Kev, if you won the seat via PL (I think you won in the last one we had?) you can only exchange/give/sell etc to an established PL'er, which I believe would have to be someone who had been eligible to play in the tourneys in the first place (20 post min). Gazza was running the event, and I know a few people had already asked about this before they played, so I think that is what they would have been told.

Rules To participate you must have been a member of PL as of 19th January AND have had a minimum of 20 post's. Any Festival seat is not to be sold for any profit, anyone found doing so will forfeit the seat. Seats may be exchanged with other established PL'ers only

id be happier if we have a private mtt.....with the buy in set at 7.50 and a maximum of 20 runners.....1st come 1st served' date=' winner gets the seat and kippe gets his €150 and say 10%?[/quote'] I'm still after a seat and would definately go for this. I'll be going up on sat anyway as I've already booked a room with my bro dave488( he's qualified)

im happy to do what the mods think is best but i need to get in touch with ollie shortly to let him know whats going on
Its nothing to do with the mods really Kev, it's your seat you do with it what you wish ;)

Its nothing to do with the mods really Kev' date=' it's your seat you do with it what you wish ;)[/quote'] Not actually true mate, it was a seat won in PL exclusive event, so we do have a vested interest in the seat remaining with a PL member.;) As long as the seat price does not go over €150 thats fine mate:ok

Not actually true mate, it was a seat won in PL exclusive event, so we do have a vested interest in the seat remaining with a PL member.;) As long as the seat price does not go over €150 thats fine mate:ok
Round and round we go,although I have a seat, I was also elligble to play the PL festival for another seat. I PM'd Gazza to check that if I won another seat I could transfer it to another PL'er, ie one of my son's, this was acceptable. Now this has come down to a pm to Kippe, members with less than 50 posts cannot pm as far as I know, so what next, what rule change shall we go for, at the end of the day we are all PL'ers supporting each other and yet rules are made to rule certain persons out, is that what we call being team players, I'm disgusted with the whole issue.:wall:wall My son Rick was barred from the PL festival events because his post count was low, he has spent a fortune on Virgin trying to qualify, he attended the Stan James event last year, he also attended the DTD festival and he is shut out due to a low post count. You should all look at yourselves.:@:@:@:@:@:@

its getting complicated now ill go helens way.pm me your best bid the best price thursday 10am gets it so i need your virgin name as well to tell them who to swap it to.
pussy :lol
Not actually true mate, it was a seat won in PL exclusive event, so we do have a vested interest in the seat remaining with a PL member.;)
It is his seat do with what he wishes (within the rules) vested interest or not he's big enough to make a decision on who has the seat without mods swaying him :ok

Now this has come down to a pm to Kippe, members with less than 50 posts cannot pm as far as I know, so what next, what rule change shall we go for, at the end of the day we are all PL'ers supporting each other and yet rules are made to rule certain persons out, is that what we call being team players, I'm disgusted with the whole issue.:wall:wall
I don't think anybody's trying to exclude Rick. :unsure I doubt it even occurred to anybody that he couldn't PM Kippe. I'm sure that if you PM him instead saying what Rick is willing to offer, then that will be fine.

Round and round we go,although I have a seat, I was also elligble to play the PL festival for another seat. I PM'd Gazza to check that if I won another seat I could transfer it to another PL'er, ie one of my son's, this was acceptable. Now this has come down to a pm to Kippe, members with less than 50 posts cannot pm as far as I know, so what next, what rule change shall we go for, at the end of the day we are all PL'ers supporting each other and yet rules are made to rule certain persons out, is that what we call being team players, I'm disgusted with the whole issue.:wall:wall My son Rick was barred from the PL festival events because his post count was low, he has spent a fortune on Virgin trying to qualify, he attended the Stan James event last year, he also attended the DTD festival and he is shut out due to a low post count. You should all look at yourselves.:@:@:@:@:@:@
When you say changing the rules, do you mean the decision Kippe made himself as to what he wanted to do with his seat, not the mods, were just here to oversee that no bid goes higher than the seat value of €150 (which is in the virgin rules) and that the seat stays with a PL member. As far as the Rick situation is concerned, the rules of playing in PL events have been stipulated for a long time, they have never changed as we always have a certain number of posts required before your eligible. Rick has been a member for ages on here now, so can i ask is there a reason he has less than 50 posts?

Re: virgin seat If this is a lounge issue for interest then there should have been rules set for such an instance, it's all the too and fro'ing that winds me up, it's always the same. Why can't everthing be simple, and why do we shut people out especially when they have supported the PL on at least two live events. Kaz don't post much, cos I do the posting and she couldn't play for the PL festival ticket due to low post count and yet she played the PL Poker Trillion league, double standards.:@

When you say changing the rules, do you mean the decision Kippe made himself as to what he wanted to do with his seat, not the mods, were just here to oversee that no bid goes higher than the seat value of €150 (which is in the virgin rules) and that the seat stays with a PL member. As far as the Rick situation is concerned, the rules of playing in PL events have been stipulated for a long time, they have never changed as we always have a certain number of posts required before your eligible. Rick has been a member for ages on here now, so can i ask is there a reason he has less than 50 posts?
Changing rules????? Kaz played the Trillion league, PL were quite happy to accept her money, her post count at that time was even lower and no where near 20, but she was allowed to play. Kaz was shut out from playing the PL festival due to low post count, where's the fairness in that???? Thats what I mean aboout the rules, they floooooaaaaat somewhat. Nothing more to say mate.:ok

Eve Morls there is a reason why he has less than 50 posts due to the fact that he had moved into his new address and had been offline for a while and has now only been able to get back on so maybe needs to be accounted for aswell

Changing rules????? Kaz played the Trillion league, PL were quite happy to accept her money, her post count at that time was even lower and no where near 20, but she was allowed to play. Kaz was shut out from playing the PL festival due to low post count, where's the fairness in that???? Thats what I mean aboout the rules, they floooooaaaaat somewhat. Nothing more to say mate.:ok
We have different rules for different leagues/events which is necessary depending on the level of value added in order to stop people joining up on the day and stealing our value for the contributing members. Its been this way for as long as I remember and the only way to ensure that the real PL members who support this community get the added value they deserve. I understand the point about how you do the posting for both yourself and Kaz, and im in a similar position myself with regards to my dad (robbiemorl) on here, he has around 20 odd posts and would no doubt have much more if we had more than 1 pc in the house. Ill post up in mods about the concern you have and ill let you know what gets said regarding making the entry requirements fairer for all.
Eve Morls there is a reason why he has less than 50 posts due to the fact that he had moved into his new address and had been offline for a while and has now only been able to get back on so maybe needs to be accounted for aswell
Thanks Steve Although the reason is a perfectly valid one, how do we as mods distinguish between Ricks reason and a reason from a member who simply hasnt bothered to post cos he cant be arsed and only comes on to steal value? Without prior knowledge of people situations, its impossible for us to work out criterias to suit all, which is why its usually done on a league by league basis. Again tho, ill post up in mods, see what we can do for the future in order to help situations like this.:ok

Re: virgin seat Thanks Steve Although the reason is a perfectly valid one, how do we as mods distinguish between Ricks reason and a reason from a member who simply hasnt bothered to post cos he cant be arsed and only comes on to steal value? Without prior knowledge of people situations, its impossible for us to work out criterias to suit all, which is why its usually done on a league by league basis. Again tho, ill post up in mods, see what we can do for the future in order to help situations like this.:ok

Re: virgin seat it seems i cant do right for doing wrong.i dont believe in staking ive even turned down the chance to be staked in other games.i have a good reason that i cant go its not that i cant be arsed.i didnt know he couldnt pm me. i too spent time and money getting into this i just wanted a few quid back and that be the end of it. im sorry ive caused all this trouble if nobody bids ill give it back to virgin so be it but i dont want people falling out over it