ATP Dubai/Delray Beach/Acapulco & WTA Acapulco 23/02-01/03

Re: ATP Dubai/Delray Beach/Acapulco & WTA Acapulco 23/02-01/03

Where are you Mr.I?Tennis forum section was so poor without your contribution,last week..:( Someone has to start this week's tennis thread.. Post your tennis picks here,mates..:ok
I agree. Please come back Mr I! Kind Regards. Rajiv

Re: ATP Dubai/Delray Beach/Acapulco & WTA Acapulco 23/02-01/03 Recourderc @2.4 I think that frenchman is underrated by the bookies and surely is worth of a punt at these odds.Both are improving well,this should be a close match!H2H leads Gabash 2-1,with two meetings before 5 years,four months ago russian had big problems in St.Petersburg winning a three setter over Recourderc(4/6 7/5 6/3).Recourderc played qual. here in Dubai,comfortably passing his opponents.With his solid form and great momentum,I see big chance for an upset here.:hope

Re: ATP Dubai/Delray Beach/Acapulco & WTA Acapulco 23/02-01/03 Congratulations for great performance for last week Repunt !! For betting point of view last week is not good i think. I did not place a single bet last week. Who can expect razzano-kanepi semi-final in dubai? Also in men's tournoment there were many unexpected results.... Have a nice week for all of us !!

Re: ATP Dubai/Delray Beach/Acapulco & WTA Acapulco 23/02-01/03 Hi guys, 2 bets for today and tomorrow: WTA TOUR, ACAPULCO LOIT TO D ZAKOPALOVA @ 2 on expekt Loit is better on clay court playing more consistent tennis than Zakopalova. The H2H is 2:0 to Loit with two easy clay court wins. After successful Paris Indoors tournament, Loit looks to be in good recent form. ATP TOUR, DUBAI SEPPI TO D TURSUNOV @ 2.32 on betfair It looks to be a 50/50 match at least. Tursunov struggled since the start of 2009 with consistent base line game making too much unforced errors and losing to players like Peya and Cipolla. Seppi is for sure less powerful but more consistent player than Tursunov. The H2H is 1:0 with young Seppi winning on hard courts in New Haven 3.5 years ago, and since then, Seppi surely became a better player.

Re: ATP Dubai/Delray Beach/Acapulco & WTA Acapulco 23/02-01/03 Was really close to win that Recourderc bet (5/7 7/6 6/3):\,I'll try one combo for tonight..totally agree with Winning tipster on Loit match,she's form is great and should walk over 'out of from' Zakopalova.Taking Loit @ 1.95(local) Koubek @ 1.9 Massive drop on Koubek's odds,but my local still offering solid price 1.9 and I'm surely taking it.Seems that Reynolds game is in crisis,haven't won single set for more than a month,#663 Dent smashed him in straight sets 10 days ago in San Hose!On the other side Koubek is showing some good tennis,his decent performances lately,make me feel that he will win this match,dropping odds also..:hope Taking also Belluci @1.45 & Vassallo Arguello @ 1.6,coming later with my resonings on this games.:ok

Re: ATP Dubai/Delray Beach/Acapulco & WTA Acapulco 23/02-01/03 Belluci @ 1.45 is great price, i think.His form is great ATM,he reached the final two weeks ago in Brazil,beating players like Gil,J.C.Ferrero,Starace on his way there,winning set against Robredo in very tight final match.Clay surfaces are more suitable to Bellucci than Devilder..Brazilian has one easy win over Devilder in the past,so according to both players recent form I expect once again Bellucci to win,more or less easy.:hope Vassallo Arg. @ 1.6 H2H leads Navarro 1-0,it's great moment for leveling the record,now!Navarro is constantly strugling this year,has only one win in 09(2:0 over Dasnieres de Jonathan:eek),only two clay matches against players ranked out of top 150-loosing both!Vassallo is 10 places better ranked and his recent form is much better than his opponent's,so it'll be big surprise to me if he don't win this match.:hope

Re: ATP Dubai/Delray Beach/Acapulco & WTA Acapulco 23/02-01/03 Troicki 1.61 Their recent match showed Troicki is much better. Bollelli is inconsistent, he' ll have lots of first round exits this year. Troicki serve is a huge advantage. And lets not forget Troicki comes after win in Belgrad where he dismashed guys like Rochus, Hrbaty and earlier he had beten Ljubicic, Stakhovsky in Zagreb. Bollelli can be proud only of one set taken from Nadal, but he's in poor form. Melzer 2.00 These two are in about equal form. H2H is 2-0 in Julien's favor but that is not too important since their last meeting was some five-six years ago. Melzer was a very poor player back then. It is always difficult playing against a left handed player. Melzer has a great serve and baseline game but is hopeless at the net. When it comes to playing at the net Benneteau is the same as Melzer. His serve is slightly worse and his baseline game is about as equal as the Austrian's. Their recent run of wins/losses would suggest that the odds are correctly set but if one takes a closer look at thier opponents then it becomes obvious that Jurgen had much tougher opponents and played reasonably well, almost winning some of those. Melzer made his breakthrough last year while Benneteau seems to be in constant decline with an occassional few good results that are coming in fewer numbers and further in between these days. To me Melzer appears to be physically superior, in slightly better form and if he doesn't choke at the very beginning of the match, he should have the upper hand, mentally that is. I think this match is a flip of a coin type of match and that odds on Melzer have value.

Re: ATP Dubai/Delray Beach/Acapulco & WTA Acapulco 23/02-01/03 Tursunov @1.89 Andreev started this year below expectations,loss in two sets in Doha versus Youzhny,disappoint in Sydney vs. Chardy,before AO where he needed 10 sets in first two rounds against Polansky(had 2:0 set lead) and Gulbis,to reach the 3rd,where deservengly lost to Blake..performing embrasingly poor on indoor hard tourneys(1/6 4/6 Dodig;2/6 3/6 Davydenko;6/1 4/6 3/6 Kunytsin_all defeats),that describes his form ATM..Tursunov is the men who can easily handle with 'this' Andreev,i think!Dmitry is also not shining this year,but at least he started winning,plus his performance in 1st round here in Dubai promises much..he maked Seppi look hoppeless winning in big style in less than an hour,he'll be up for this one. Andreev leads hard H2H meetings 3-1,with 4 three-setters played(both are big servers),so this may be another tight match,over was in my mind,but I'm affraid this will be just an easy walk over for Tursunov,consindering home much is Andreev strugling recently,besides I think that this price for Tursunov straight win is 'gift' and see great value there..don't think that it will last long.:hope ps. :unsureMr.Intensity come baaack.. Chiudinelli @ 3.1 don't see reason why not to back this guy,plays some good tennis,finally his form is going up,has nice win over Karlovic in 1st round.Price is worth of a punt,I'll try it!Santoro is far more experienced,but veteran also and his time passed,I don't believe this guy much..

Re: ATP Dubai/Delray Beach/Acapulco & WTA Acapulco 23/02-01/03 Andreev - Ferrer Andreev improved his tennis from july 2008. At this tournoment he plays good.He beat in-form Tursunov. At head to head statisctics Andreev leads 4-2. Also andreev leads 2-1 at hard courts. Ferrer is not playing good this season. It was disaster that he was beaten 3-0 by marin cilic at australian open. Also at the first round he lose a set against ljubicic. I think odds of Andreev is good enough to bet on. Andreev @2.40

Tursunov @1.89:@Just when I tought that this pick is winner after the first set,Andreev raised up after whole season of shi!ty performing!Should've take the overs here:wall Chiudinelli @ 3.1 :@This was really close..guy was serving for the match in third set,but failed to win it,Santoro used his experince in the tie-break and deservingly won the match:wall
Bad day,it was..

Re: ATP Dubai/Delray Beach/Acapulco & WTA Acapulco 23/02-01/03 I will not post anymore prognosys, because I think it's uselless betting in tennis. It's worth betting only in-play. Because tennis is inconsisent individual sport, form is very important not previous results. In-play betting rules !

Re: ATP Dubai/Delray Beach/Acapulco & WTA Acapulco 23/02-01/03 Robredo @1.6 Tommy won Costa de Sauipe two weeks ago,won Buenos Aires last week and he is now 12-0 on his last 12 matches,really showing that he's in great shape.Acasuso won over Robredo at the begining of this month in three sets,Spaniard haven't lost a match after that.Got to mention that they've meet each other two more times after that three setter where Robredo was able to beat Acasuso both times in straight sets!Taking Robredo as I think he will be able to beat same opponent 3rd time in one month.:hope

I will not post anymore prognosys' date=' because I think it's uselless betting in tennis. It's worth betting only in-play. Because tennis is inconsisent individual sport, form is very important not previous results. In-play betting rules ![/quote'] i am next to you, whatever you do, i have exactly the same opinion which i explained it in previous threads, tennis really is for live tradibg only, result is uncertain and not of any importancy in trading:rollin

Re: ATP Dubai/Delray Beach/Acapulco & WTA Acapulco 23/02-01/03 however, Baghdatis @1.44 to beat Sela tonight is a rock solid bet, no trading needed here, i expect a clear 2-0 victory for the cypriot, after i watched him against Gulbis Baghdatis was really high flying in second set, the best performance so far in year 2009, including tremendus returnings , agassi alike game, plus some heavy and powerfull winners i have seen sela in court, i am not impressed by him,-i never like short guys in tennis- and i am confident that baghdatis will trash him with his smart power, and his rising form, i see the cypriot on fire here good luck :dude

Re: ATP Dubai/Delray Beach/Acapulco & WTA Acapulco 23/02-01/03 D.Koellerer to win 2 set 2.00 live-in play. Strong match in 2 set for the Austrian. He started to serve better, he's fired up and his forehand is monstrous right now. Vassalo-Arguello, although is serving well is shaky in long rallies.

Re: ATP Dubai/Delray Beach/Acapulco & WTA Acapulco 23/02-01/03 Djokovic - Ferrer Djokovic played good tennis at this tournoment . He beat Cilic , and G.Simon. He also used dropshots at the right times.Head to head statistics between djokovic and Ferrer is 3-3. At the hard court djokovic leads 3-1. Djokovic needs to win this cup in order to protect his world number 3 seat otherwise Murray will easily take number 3 seat.At this year djokovic also make better defence.He retired at the australian open because of weather conditions , but in dubai these conditions are not too bad for djokovic. djokovic -3.5 games @2.04

Re: ATP Dubai/Delray Beach/Acapulco & WTA Acapulco 23/02-01/03 Will follow Bet_Man..Ferrer has played his absolute this week,obviously can trouble Novak if he doesn't miss anything!I think that Novak posses far more quality and simply is better player on this surface.Ferrer don't have some powerful serve and Novak is the best returner that I know,he'll be fired up to beat Ferrer.. ..must win bet for me,after some dissapointing picks this week..:hope