Plumpton 23/2

chris34

:gimme 15.20 Takeitthere won a chase over 2m3f back in december and looked far from disgraced with a much higher handicap and off the same mark today, won on good to soft ground and was second over heavy ground so it would seem she can cope with a bit of work! Takeitthere 2 pt win

Re: Plumpton 23/2 14:20 - Carly Bay Favourite for this race is Laharna around the 6/4 mark but I can't be taking that about a horse who seems a bit of a dodgepot, started favourite five times and only once has he won. I actually backed him at Folkestone a couple of runs ago when the horse through the jock off just after the start. Did improve LTO at southwell when only beating a head just at the price I don't think his worth the risk. The one I like each-way is Carly Bay, a consistent sort and likes it round here, c&d winner here twice and has three career wins which has all came at this track, should like the soft ground and looks a cracking each-way bet. 5pts e/w @ 6/1 Paddy Power (bog)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.