My tips for kempton 19/2

chris34

Heres tonights tips from me, ill post the results of my tips based on 1 pound total stake. 19.20 Lord theo looks a reasonably threat after a good race at southwell 2 weeks ago but that was over 1m the step up back in trip may just test him a little bit today so im gonna go with formidable guest who just seems to be coming on leap and bounds and will be hatrick seeking tonight. Formidable guest 1.00 win 2nd place led but no extra in final furlong! 19.50 Halsion challenge looks a big threat but was a beaten favourite last night has that taken the edge of him???? Golden square ran a nice race here 29 days ago is it his time to clock a long awaited win up again! Golden square 1.00 win 20.20 Fairly straightforward race I think its gotta be bestinclass the biggest threat probably comes from fin vin de leu who hasnt been seen for nearly 3 months Bestinclass 1.00 win 20.50 Another straightforward race with ravi river as a non runner nod goes to resplendant alpha who is carrying a hefty rise in weights for a recent win Resplandant alpha 1.00 win 21.20 hatch a plan ran a good race here 2 days ago over 1m2f and stayed on well and looked real threat can he go one better tonight!! Hatch the plan 1.00 win

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.