Horses TBP System (2)

Spooner

Old Thread (http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f75/horses-placed-system-76019/) Stats: Bets - 168 Total Staked - 168 Win - 76 Loss - 92 Strike Rate - +45.23% Yield - +10.19 Profit Loss - +17.13pts (To a 1pt stake) A little change to this now, Im going to use two separate 'P/L's', One for odds-on shots to place and one for odds against, I just want to see which one is more successful. I normally leave the big odds on out of the thread but I am going to add them now, Just been keeping an eye on it of late and they seem to be placing alot so. :ok So basically I will be starting from scratch, Nothing wrong with how it was going but I feel I may be able to add more profit this way, I will add todays selections soon. Based on C&D winners or horses that have ran well over C&D in the past. :hope

Re: Horses TBP System (2) On to today.... 17/2/09 Wolverhampton 14:10 - Mr Loire 14:40 - Easy Wonder 15:10 - Cornus 16:10 - Desert Hawk 16:40 - Mrs Penny/Carcinetto 17:10 - Pab Special I will use Tote place SP prices for this thread....Saves me putting up those prices that Paddys offer! :puke

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.