Lathmeister stole PL funds

lathmeister2

Re: Lathmeister stole PL funds

But remember each and every 1 of you--softplaying,collution,aim your hand to some1 else is cheating---so are you any better than LATHMEISTER2/?/?---i doubt it
I don't softplay. I don't collude. I'm not sure what you mean by "aiming your hand to someone else", but anyway, I don't cheat. And I don't steal. Frankly, yes, I do think I'm better than Lathmeister. Nobody's "hanging" him. All that has happened is that he's been banned from this forum.

Re: Lathmeister stole PL funds WTF. Aye let's all welcome back Lathmeister and while we're at it welcome SeanMac back with open arms having ripped off Starshine. To be honest doesn't matter one bit to me but MR Ross is the boss and that's good enough for me. Bloody liberals.

Re: Lathmeister stole PL funds

I don't softplay. I don't collude. I'm not sure what you mean by "aiming your hand to someone else", but anyway, I don't cheat. And I don't steal. Frankly, yes, I do think I'm better than Lathmeister. Nobody's "hanging" him. All that has happened is that he's been banned from this forum.[/quote----- --- have we met thou that is whiter than white---do u not remember the penny sweetie???