another one

teaulc

i really feel like banging my head against a wall at times ...... BossMedia Game #1447630376: Table Turbo TH 143 - €0.05/€0.10 - No Limit Hold'em - 21:42:27 - 2009/02/07 Seat 3: Ryamond (€17.27) Seat 5: D00MTRAIN (€7.90) Seat 1: mummietta5 (€8.35) Seat 2: fulljuice (€9.62) Seat 4: _WoRkZ_ (€14.83) Ryamond posts the big blind of €0.10 fulljuice posts the small blind of €0.05 mummietta5 is the button *** HOLE CARDS *** Dealt to D00MTRAIN [Ac Jd] _WoRkZ_ folds D00MTRAIN raises €0.35 mummietta5 calls €0.35 fulljuice calls €0.35 Ryamond calls €0.35 *** FLOP *** [Td Ad 5s] fulljuice checks Ryamond checks D00MTRAIN bets €1.40 mummietta5 calls €1.40 fulljuice calls €1.40 Ryamond folds *** TURN *** [Td Ad 5s] [Ks] fulljuice checks D00MTRAIN bets €5.50 mummietta5 folds fulljuice calls €5.50 *** RIVER *** [Td Ad 5s Ks] [4d] fulljuice goes all-in with €2.37 D00MTRAIN goes all-in with €0.65 *** SUMMARY *** Total pot €17.01 | Rake €0.89 Board: [Td Ad 5s Ks 4d] D00MTRAIN won (€0.00), mucks mummietta5 won (€0.00), mucks fulljuice won (€17.01), showed [2d 9d] Ryamond won (€0.00), mucks _WoRkZ_ won (€0.00), mucks

Re: another one Just look at it this way - you paid €7.90 for the knowledge that fulljuice will chase flush draws, and probably straight draws (definitely open ended), all the way to the river. That knowledge will more than pay for itself against that villain over time :ok

Re: another one

Just look at it this way - you paid €7.90 for the knowledge that fulljuice will chase flush draws, and probably straight draws (definitely open ended), all the way to the river. That knowledge will more than pay for itself against that villain over time :ok
Errrmmmm, I agree:\. You can't account for muppets.

Re: another one This is standard, you got near all your money in ahead. IMO I don't think this forum will benefit from people posting all the hands they feel hard done by. The guy has 92s and he' calling pretty much his whole stack off on a draw. He hit. Mark him a fish and move on. There's not a lot that can be said here and you know it really Al.