$1 Rebuy to the Irish Open Tuesday 10th Feb

Burnley Joe

$1 Rebuy to the Irish Open >Paddy Power Poker are once again raising the bar in qualifying for their flagship tournament, the Irish Open. On Tuesday February the 10th, a $1 rebuy tournament is taking place with a package to the €3,500 main event plus $500 for expenses is at the end of this credit crunch busting tournament. Additionally, the winner will be eligible to participate in the poker room's €100,000 Sole Survivor qualifier promotion. That's potentially a chance to turn 50p into a life changing sum of money. The poker room also schedules a Spank My Ace Freeroll for February 14th featuring a $500 prizepool and three Big C Stalker bounty tournaments with a $100 bounty awarded to the player who knocks Ciaran 'Big C' O'Leary out of each tournament. "Paddy's Cheap Date will allow one of our players to experience the excitement of big-time poker at Europe's premier tournament" said Eric Booth, Head of Poker at >Paddy Power Poker. "They'll also have a shot at taking down the €100,000 Sole Survivor package – every poker player's heart's desire!"

Re: $1 Rebuy to the Irish Open Tuesday 10th Feb Tried it, call me a bad loser or paranoid. But when we all play often and regualy used to see bad beats either go against you or working for you, thats poker. But have to admit you know when theres cheating going on also! 100 players and no doubt wee gangs setup on the tables to null any outsiders you know. My PC is new and has anti-virus protection. But during play, i could not access other websites. At the same time I had been playing WmHills poker and it keep timing out and my username/password box was empty every time i tried reconnect. I did play poorly on the Paradise but did anyone else get any suspiousions?