Rock'em $1000 Freeroll

Rivrd

Some players were disappointed with the way that Pokertrillion happened but i have downloaded the new software and money and everything is transferred over with no problem. There is a $1000 freeroll on Saturday so see you there. :hope Dear Player, Welcome to your very 1stRock'em Poker Newsletter! The change is now complete, and to celebrate we have a $1000 New Home Freeroll this Saturday. Registration is now open but limited to just 1200 Players, so register now! See Tournaments > Freerolls. If you are still playing on the old Poker Trillion site, no panic, but now is just as good a time as any to download Rockem. Once you have downloaded, just log in with your usual details, and your full account balances, including Poker Points and vouchers will all be there. You can then de-install Trillion. I am also delighted to report that our Flash Client is now working, so if you use a Mac or cannot download, you can still play at Rock'em! Click here to play instantly. You use exactly the same login details to play either on the regular download client or Flash.

Re: Rock'em $1000 Freeroll I got my £1k winnings from the Punterslounge Freeroll - courtesy of a little help from Colin and Jemma at Rockem. I will be taking advantage of the first depositers offers at rockem, as the site isn't all that bad and still has Guaranteed Tourneys which offer good value