Greyhound help

hello im betting on greyhounds from 3 weeks with kinda good results. Im just a bit bored that i've to skip some races cause its impossible to find any good info about the track and dogs. I saw some sites but are all with subscription. I was looking now for some tips / selections selection mode , about ghounds, anyone have some good links to see ? thanks

• 7 months later...

Re: Greyhound help I can provide some help on results which are available from www.thedogs.co.uk and www.greyhound-data.com. There is also a service from www.24dogs.com, but they now charge £1 per day for searching the results service. Irish results are also important and you can get these from www.igb.ie. It seems, however, that there are many results that are in the Betfair form which do not get into any of these sites, which mystifies me. For example, at today's 12.04 at Nottingham, the winner Fires of Hell had three races in the last month shown in its Betfair form which I cannot find anywhere else. Does anyone know why this is?