how do i find my hand history with Vista??

teaulc

Re: how do i find my hand history with Vista??

Click 'Start' and select the 'Search' function........enter the name of the site and let the machine find it. Remember to take note of where it is so you can find it next time!:ok TQM
my vista hasnt got that option,when i click start (like i use to with my xp) it has a search but it looks on the internet not my laptop

my vista hasnt got that option,when i click start (like i use to with my xp) it has a search but it looks on the internet not my laptop
What do you have right at the bottom of the left hand column? :unsure

start search and a magnifying glass.....i have tried this and it looks on the internet
As you type things in, it should search live (on your hard drive) ..... then at the bottom, there are options "Search everywhere" or "Search Internet" - you dont push enter or anything.....

As you type things in' date=' it should search live (on your hard drive) ..... then at the bottom, there are options "Search everywhere" or "Search Internet" - you dont push enter or anything.....[/quote'] i have clicked on everywhere

I' date='m on vista, when i click start I get a column on the right with options such as documents, pictures, music, control panel, search etc?[/quote'] I dont have "Search" as an option there either :unsure

Re: how do i find my hand history with Vista?? You will find it the history under Users/{Your Name}/AppData/Local/BossMedia where {Your Name} is whatever your laptop knows as. You will find the HH for all your Boss skins here. The search facility is pretty useless as it doesn't seem to find the xml files.