Omaha Hi-Lo Tournaments in Las Vegas

platypus

Hi, I'm new here so I hope this is the appropriate place to ask this. I enjoy playing Omaha Hi-Lo tournaments and am off to Vegas in March for another visit. Does anyone know of poker rooms that do OHL, since 99% of the tournaments seem to be THE and that's all I've seen when I have been in LV. I found the Orleans searching the internet but nowhere else. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Tx Michael

Re: Omaha Hi-Lo Tournaments in Las Vegas I asked the question of a professional who earns his living playing cash games in Vegas, but he didn't know any offhand - he suggested that this is the most accurate thread in respect of 'current' Vegas tourneys http://www.allvegaspoker.com/tournaments.php Which I'm guessing you've already looked at :unsure as that too indicates just 'The Orleans' has Hi-Lo on offer

Re: Omaha Hi-Lo Tournaments in Las Vegas dunno many places that have tourneys live vegas or england. binions might be worth a look ,at worst they have a okay horse cash game and i think the odd hilo tourney,usually it will be during a festival etc:unsure same in england really best looking at festivals,think the apat worlds had a hilo and i've seen the odd other game here and there

Re: Omaha Hi-Lo Tournaments in Las Vegas

Apparently the Golden Nugget in LV has just started them this year. Tuesdays at Noon and 8 p.m. & Fridays at Noon $125 Buy-in • 6,000 in chips • 30-minute levels Also running Omaha Hi and HORSE tourneys too http://www.allvegaspoker.com/news_detail_275.html
nice :)the nugget has quite a nice room and the rake is quite low there:nana