32Red BTB 'Qualifier' (added value)

Samba_SamPa

Just noticed in the 32Red lobby that they have a Lottery Qualifier tonight to Saturday's BTB tournament. 1 seat for every $11 in the prizepool, but also the top 3 get entry into Sunday's $150k tournament - seats worth $65 A little bit of added value there, might be worth ~70p on the off chance it's your lucky night :ok

Re: 32Red BTB 'Qualifier' (added value) They also have a $1 lottery at 9.15pm on Saturday with one seat guaranteed - last week there was 7 or 8 entrants and I managed to win the free seat with sh'ite like J2o.........nothing new there, I hear the old brigade saying to themselves!:lol Shame I missed the hand as I popped through to the kitchen! (can't remember what for) TQM

Re: 32Red BTB 'Qualifier' (added value)

Just noticed in the 32Red lobby that they have a Lottery Qualifier tonight to Saturday's BTB tournament. 1 seat for every $11 in the prizepool, but also the top 3 get entry into Sunday's $150k tournament - seats worth $65 A little bit of added value there, might be worth ~70p on the off chance it's your lucky night :ok
Sneaky feeling you need to finish in he top three of BTB not just the lottery:ok

Sneaky feeling you need to finish in the top three of BTB not just the lottery:ok
Yes, that's how I read it too. Had an email referring to the BTB tourney today.
PLUS... There are free seats to Sunday’s $150,000 Guarantee for the top 3 finishers in this Saturday’s Be the Bounty, with qualifiers running regularly. Good luck at the tables!

I actually spoke to Live Support about it' date=' very misleading then. You'd think their Live Support agents would tell you the truth :unsure[/quote'] I spoke to live support too and they said it was for tonight to me as well. Finished 2nd so knew it couldnt be right.