Do you wanna play 2 games on boss or others at same time with 2 accounts on 1 pc ?

steclarke

have alook at this it works lol i opened my virgin account and logged in with my wifes and tried to sit at same table using only 1 computer and it let me no problem..... is this a legal thing to use before i make myself a millionaire using it lol http://www.sandboxie.com/ dont think its spam mods !! free download and easy to use too could come in handy for some of ya! all i do is open software normal then right click icon again and "open sandboxed" and voila able to play say virgin and paradise on same comp ie 2 x boss sites

Re: Do you wanna play 2 games on boss or others at same time with 2 accounts on 1 pc :( sure this goes on I just hope Boss have something in place to stop it easy enough to do as both accounts are going to be coming from the same ip so they can easily block it

Re: Do you wanna play 2 games on boss or others at same time with 2 accounts on 1 pc

sitting at the same table playing two seats could get you in trouble
The utility of Sandboxie is more to enable you to play different, skin specific tournaments, at the same time :ok