Rakeback

Dai

A search on the subject didnt give me any proper results, so I thought I would ask here. It seems that if you are playing cash games, then its essential to have rakeback. Some other posts on here said you can get it by joining some sites through this one. You can also join up to other websites to get it? Can anyone give me the most commonly used/best website people use for their rakeback? I use Betfair, so can anyone advise me on how I go about starting to get rakeback, and also if there are any catches etc to be aware of? Thanks for any help.

Re: Rakeback I reckon rakeback is essential for all poker players. It can turn losing players into winning players or if you are already a winning player then its a nice bonus. If you already have a real money account with Betfair then I don't think you can get rakeback. You might have to move site. As for rakeback sites there are a few, I don't want to put them up here incase they are competing affiliates with punterslounge.com. GaF has mentioned links on here for Boss but I have never really looked for them. Reading back on that it doesn't look like I have answered much!

Re: Rakeback Agree - rakeback is essential if you are a cash game player :ok If you already have accounts with sites, then you can not sign up for a new one - you are stuck with the one you have. If you didn't sign up through a rakeback affiliate, then you can email them and ask what they can do - some will sometimes be able to put you on rakeback, but often they will not. If you're signing up to new accounts - then where possible, PL would appreciate it if you use PL links - for example Pokerkings (this should be a link) through PL gives you 30% rakeback (if you rake a minimum of €100 per month - which is the network standard) as well as a first deposit bonus (cannot recall specific details). This is competitive with any rakeback offer on this network out there - there is little reason not to sign up through the PL link as it makes no difference to you. ;) On the other hand, if PL cannot offer you what you are looking for, then I suggest you look at sites such as raketherake. Catches to be aware of? There are loads - you need to read all the small print (and you'll probably still miss stuff :loon)

Re: Rakeback alot of it depends on how much you rake in a month most want you to do a minimum amount to get it so you need to read the small print.it depends how you signed up to betfair the site im with will try and retag you if your not with an affilliate already,but like tomahawk says i might get in trouble for spaming if i mention them.if someone comes on and says its alright i will

Re: Rakeback If you dont ask you dont get ! It only takes an email to support. I asked three sites for rakeback and two replied positively and one didn't. Needless to say the one that didn't give me rakeback doesn't get my custom anymore. Ask your favourite site first, then work down till you get a good deal.

Re: Rakeback Just recieved an email back from them and it said "Betfair Poker are telling us that your account cannot be retagged to us because it is already tracking to another affiliate". I know its not tracking to any other site, so Im just guessing this is the blanket statement for all rejections? Going to email betfair directly to see what they say now.