Thommo's second attempt at the straight bets glory hunt. £20-£1000

Thommo85

Ok after my greed and my ignorance about Murray's flu the first glory hunt failed, but I had enough success with my first GH by increasing my bankroll tenfold that I believe I can make a decent go of this. That is if I dont get too greedy like last time :wall So starting bankroll of £20, final target is £1000 :lol (or as long as I have the bottle to back 1/5 shots) Unlike the last time, I will have a regular banking system which I will implement this time. Target £100 - Bank £20 Target £150 - Bank £50 Target £200 - Bank £50 Target £300 - Bank £100 (Getting ambitious now) Target £400 - Bank £150 Target £500 - Bank £200 Target £600 - Bank £250 Target £700 - Bank £300 Target £800 - Bank £350 Target £900 - Bank £400 Target £1000 - Bank THE LOT :nana (Or turn pro, not decided which yet :lol) The reason I started the inital GH was after looking at figures quoted by The Grim Reaper on increasing your bankroll by 10% on a daily basis bringing such a massive return after two months, I now know how difficult it is to last 2 weeks never mind 2 months. Another reason however is how frustrated I would get at looking at a bet and saying to myself "It will win but there is no value" The majority of the time that winning bet would come through, so I thought start a GH in an account which I never use and use those funds to increase my bankroll on bets which I was very confident on coming in. There is no daily target, the entire bakroll will be placed on early bets as I'm not really a patient man and am looking to get back over 3 figures as quickly as possible. However should I reach that target once more I will re-assess my staking strategy. Will have a look at football/tennis bets today and post back with the first selection.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.