Tonights PL Trillion Forum Winners Event Thread

morlspin

Re: Tonights PL Trillion Forum Winners Event Thread

Out of the PL Trillion game when made a flush on the turn holding TJh and my opponent held QKh. Can't tell you anything about him as he only has made two posts on here since joining over 6 months ago.
posted the above in the normal daily thread decided ok to say it twice - as it matches the number of posts made my 'PL' opponent :\

Re: Tonights PL Trillion Forum Winners Event Thread

Still in but major teenage son problems:@' date=' so apologies for a lack of chat.[/quote'] Out in 37th good luck guys hope a regular wins it. As soon as I get knocked out of the v-roll final I,m off to bed, got the in-laws down this weekend christ knows what they think of all this:unsure

Re: Tonights PL Trillion Forum Winners Event Thread Out in 29th - introduction of the antes made it imperative to steal (as far as I saw it), so with just over 3000 chips, and 675 in the pot already, K4s on the button was good enough to shove, but I still can't get the hang of that slider on Trillion, so only bet the pot. Would 44scgj have called if I'd shoved? I don't know, but I was chuffed to catch something and more chuffed to see him shove, then me call, for him then to turn over an underpair ..... until the river :wall trillionbeatjd5.jpg :hope to all those left in.