HORACE SIMPSYS! Horse Racing Simple System | 19/21 (90%) SR | Bank increase +21%

Sheerluck Holmes

OK, just going to start a relatively simple Horse laying system for flat and AW only. Not going to divulge the system just yet, but there is some workings outs goign on. I will be paper trailing it for the short to medium term so we'll see how it pans out. Nominal £500 starting bank. Infact, bugger it, going to go for real, with a starting bank of £50 instead!!! Bets will be to a progressive liability of 14% of the bank, calculated daily and setttled to betfair SP for ease of use and speed. Start Bank £50.00 . . . . .

Re: HORACE SIMPSYS! Horse Racing Simple System Ooops, just found one for tonight! .....

BetDateTimeCourseHorseB/LOddsLiability
121-Jan9.20KemptonHollow JoLaySP£10.00
Unfortunately, the miniumum liability you can enter on Betfair SP is £10.00, so I have done this, despite it giving me 20% liabilies. :hope it can get off to a good start so that it negates the fact i've had to input higher liabilities

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.