Musselburgh 21/1

Re: Musselburgh 21/1 13:00 - Woody Waller Showed some ok form on the flat and has ran ok over gurdles so far, Two thirds. He was only 3¾ lengths behind the impressive Walkon last time out at Huntingdon which is good form, Should take the beating here. Trainer Howard Johnson also does well at the track. @ 2/1 Paddy Power 13:30 - Elzahann A short priced favourite in Dont Stop Me Now however it is unknown if she will go well on the ground so I will plump for a proven runner in soft ground Elzahann. Ran twice in decemeber winning one of those races and finishing 2nd in the other so she is in good form, At the prices I will take her. @ 4/1 Paddy Power 14:00 - Nelliedonethat One of the joint favourites looks best to take this race and Nelliedonethat is in solid form, The 3m trip will not be a problem as he ran well over 3m 3f two runs ago and has also ran well over this trip, Looks set to score soon. @ 7/2 Paddy Power 15:00 - Wee Bertie There looks to be some solid money coming for Howard Johnson's Wee Bertie and given his good form at the track it should be noted, Fell last time out but ran well at Wetherby the run before into 3rd place behind some decent animals. Will chance him e/w. @ 12/1 Coral# 15:30 - Run To Space Ran three times at track and all of his run have been ok, Won two runs ago at Kelso and followed that up with a 3rd here over c&d. Will select e/w in a difficult race. @ 7/1 Bet365 (bog)

Re: Musselburgh 21/1 my best bet of the day would be destiny hill 200 muss. 0.5 pts ew. unexposed and showed enough last time to suggest a good run is on the cards today. the trip should suit fine and the ground's no problem, so off a mark of 74 and at a decent price, he should be able to go close in context with this race.

Re: Musselburgh 21/1 CASUAL AFFAIR 2.30 Musselburgh. 1 point win. Did enough on debut to be a live contender for this race, and with being open to any amount of improvement and no trip and ground concerns, he'd be the one to beat. Nearest rivals all have their slight questions to answer, so although unexposed and looking slightly dangerous, we still are the ones to beat and should be tough to beat.

Re: Musselburgh 21/1 13-00 Hurdle

This looks as though it could be a race between the 2 favourite but I fancy Woody Waller above Sea Storm.

Woody Waller has had the two runs over hurdles finishing 3rd on both occasions but I feel that today’s race isn’t as strong as those two he participated in before. Goes quite well on a softish ground so that shouldn’t be a problem for him here today. He has a 5lbs claimer on board to further his weight advantage over Sea Storm and I feel that he will take full advantage of the weight. Howard Johnson has a good record here though he doesn’t seem to be in magical form of late.

Sea Cadet has won a couple of races over hurdles and has put in some pretty good runs in decent races at courses such as Aintree. I’m not 100% convinced that he will cope with the softer ground here and I also feel that he will have to hope that Woody Waller doesn’t run to his full calibre. He is a massive 18lbs worse off than his main opponent and I really cannot see him overcoming that today.

14-30 Hurdle

Calcutta Cup won by a head lto to Burnswood although he didn’t jump impeccably so improvement on that front could help his clause here. Has ran on softer ground plenty times and ran well on it so all is good on that front. The only problem is that he runs off of a penalty and I don’t think he can overcome that as there is a couple of handy recruits in this.

Casual Affair looked very competent on his hurdling debut putting in a very good performance to finish just 6L behind the impressive Red Moloney. He should improve on his jumping for that outing and he could take some beating here as he certainly has decent pace from his flat days. His only run over hurdles came here at Musselburgh in very similar conditions so this really is set up for him if he can put in a similar performance.

Re: Musselburgh 21/1 Good Luck 2.00-Nelliedonethat 1pt Win @ 4.1 [betfair] & 2pts Place @ 1.83 [betdaq] Been knocking on door recently with good form and speed figures 2.30-Commit To Memory 1pt Win @ 6.2 [Wbx] & 2pts Place @ 1.97 [Wbx] Decent Irish form despite not jumping well

Re: Musselburgh 21/1

Good Luck 2.00-Nelliedonethat 1pt Win @ 4.1 [betfair] & 2pts Place @ 1.83 [betdaq] WON [9-4]:dude Been knocking on door recently with good form and speed figures 2.30-Commit To Memory 1pt Win @ 6.2 [Wbx] & 2pts Place @ 1.97 [Wbx] Decent Irish form despite not jumping well
1.76pts Profit