Tissue Fav Laying System

Hello All for the first time I have been following this forum for sometime and must say that this is an excellent forum for us gamblers. I have been road testing a laying selection process for the last month with a 40% return on pot. I have also had very good results following the lay selections on this forum so i am going to share my selection with you all and see how they go. Reasoning behind the selections: Tissue favs that are heavily challenged in the racingpost ratings Im not going heavily into this with regards to SP etc but will be posting real life data in regards to the prices that i have been matched which i tend to place at around 11 oclock am but not all the time, depending on work commitments etc so here it goes Today: Southwell: 13:00 Whiskey Creek (Matched at 5.00) Southwell: 15:00 Lithaam (Matched at 5.00) Great L : 19:50 Prince of Medina (Matched at 5.80) Notes: Stake 2% pot Starting pot £100 Good Luck:dude

Re: Tissue Fav Laying System Results: Southwell: 13:00 Whiskey Creek (Matched at 5.00) Lost £8 :( Southwell: 15:00 Lithaam (Matched at 5.00) Won £1.90 :rollin Great L : 19:50 Prince of Medina (Matched at 5.80) Won £1.90 :rollin Overall Bank: £95.80 (profit -£4.20) Lets hope friday picks up

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.